Quantcast

☆ othersday? gmt ☆

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I was hurting bad when this front moved through last night. Went to bed early, curled up with a heat pad, slept shockingly well. Shoulder still hurts, but meh.....Walked the dogs. It is brisk out there.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Trying to remember just who it was my Dad began punching in the face for showing up at our home in 1985. Dad was given proper credit for having a 'radical left', that's neither here nor there. It'll come to me I'm sure, if not there's Microfiche at the Main Library back home of the Day's Newspaper...

Donald. Name 'Donald' rings a bell... for some odd reason.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went to hike Mount Monadnock yesterday, but called it quits short of the summit. Rocks were like ice, and given that the top is decently exposed, long, polished granite, we said nope.

But still, the trees are changing and it was a good day to be in the woods, so thats all I need.

20200928_075724.jpg

20200927_121336_copy_2468x984.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Went to hike Mount Monadnock yesterday, but called it quits short of the summit. Rocks were like ice, and given that the top is decently exposed, long, polished granite, we said nope.

But still, the trees are changing and it was a good day to be in the woods, so thats all I need.

View attachment 150201

View attachment 150202
Purdy!
Only 30-ish miles south (I think), everything was bone dry. Monadnock from Mt. Wachusett. We did not do much hiking but it was nice leaving town for the great outdoors indeed.

I am expecting a couple things to close today. Gonna be a busy day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Monday :(:(:(

It felt like I got a good sleep last night, but judging by how tired I feel, I'm second guessing it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I woke up at midnight to the sound of rainfall, and it was sweet, sweet music to my ears. We are in a severe drought and that was our first rain in 16 days. We're a foot below our usual annual rainfall at this point. We need more of it, and this week looks like it may deliver.

I ran six miles this morning. I am hoping Bike Shop Owner gets back to me today with some info about a bike purchase.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
will probably pay someone to replace the drive and get it fired up.

Edit: It's the getting it fired up after putting in a good disk piece that I haven't done and don't want to fuck up.
You're more than capable of doing that, its super simple. Save the cash for trail tools and/or beer. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I woke up at midnight to the sound of rainfall, and it was sweet, sweet music to my ears. We are in a severe drought and that was our first rain in 16 days. We're a foot below our usual annual rainfall at this point. We need more of it, and this week looks like it may deliver.
we too have had at least 2 weeks without rain (which ended saturday). yet we're still at our average because we got 6.5" rain from a hurricane, and another 4" in a prior storm.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Awwww F yeah. Been searching for the right piece of leather for a year now, and finally found it. A nice 18" x 30" piece of veg tan, 14/16 oz. All mine now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley is on 3 nights of severely reduced sleep and was really bad this am. Things are going to keep getting better...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Who's stoked to dorp into Black Slabbath? This guy.

Dude. Where's the fv¢k!n9 trail?

Oh… it's down there. No, not there… to the left. A little further to the left, down there. Ah yes, there it is!

Slabtastic.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Yes @Full Trucker's life is better than my vacation, and what could be better than beer after a bike ride, why free beer!

He is going to be truly insufferable after the nuptials ;) -- new van, new wife, new jerb, new life...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Steak ready to be flipped. Pulled a small muscle in my upper back. Work 5-10 pm.