Quantcast

☆ othersday? gmt ☆

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just got an small update on my friend who had the TBI on Saturday. Very sore and in a daze. Friend who was there said that the helmet saved her life

edit: Brain bleed confirmed, gets another scan tomorrow morning to confirm that the bleeding has stopped

Fuck

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OK, I gotta vent. Last Thursday afternoon I had an amazing phone interview. We completely clicked, chatted for 20 minutes. Call ended with him saying “this sounds great, you would be a perfect fit. Let me run this by my supervisor, and then we can make a plan to move forward”.
great!
ok, since then I was completely ghosted.
I sent a “thanks for chatting with me” email Thursday, and I sent him a follow up email this morning, nothing.
this is for a serious sales job.
Am I right to be feeling pretty disappointed?
Maybe the wheels turn slow?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
OK, I gotta vent. Last Thursday afternoon I had an amazing phone interview. We completely clicked, chatted for 20 minutes. Call ended with him saying “this sounds great, you would be a perfect fit. Let me run this by my supervisor, and then we can make a plan to move forward”.
great!
ok, since then I was completely ghosted.
I sent a “thanks for chatting with me” email Thursday, and I sent him a follow up email this morning, nothing.
this is for a serious sales job.
Am I right to be feeling pretty disappointed?
Maybe the wheels turn slow?
This a corporate job?

If so, then yes, the wheels turn sloooooooow. They'll fire you lickity split, but hiring can take weeks or even months in cases. It can be incredibly frustrating.