Quantcast

♟♟♟Tues G'Morn♟♟♟

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
T-minus 2 in the salt mine. Went off on a pretty good rant last night talking to one of my account managers on why things are so messed up here.

Coffee.

On Thursday, I sent a package via priority mail to an address in Sarasota, Florida. Tracking reports that it got to the Sarasota post office at 1:21 AM yesterday, then left the same day at 3:35 AM. It also reports that expected delivery date is Monday, March 14, 2016. :rant:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Latrine weather out there - pissing rain, blowing winds and generally dumping shit. Thanks Boston for the non-existent public transportation. :rant:

Cat caught and played with a mouse at 1AM last night, wife freaked out, woke me up and made me capture the half-dead mouse and release it outside. Lack of sleep makes this dickbutt a grumpy dickbutt and no coffee can save my consciousness now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sleep 2hrs ....awake 1 hr ...sleep 1hr ... awake 3hrs....sleep 2hrs....awake now.

meh.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This is the second morning in a row that I've forgotten to make my second coffee before leave the house. WTF?! this is a problem because I am extremely addicted, and get massive headaches and blurred vision if I don't get a proper dose at the proper time, but also because there is only one place in all of the CBD here to get a decent coffee. And it's nowhere near where I needed to be this morning. ugh. First World Problems.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well, other than a healthy REI dividend that I shall be putting to good use this weekend.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Rainy outside and I'm at work. So yup, that's my day so far.

Well, other than a healthy REI dividend that I shall be putting to good use this weekend.
Thanks for reminding me that I got mine yesterday too. Although, my dividend wasn't that big this year.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mornin!

I've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well, other than a healthy REI dividend that I shall be putting to good use this weekend.
Holy shit am I glad I read this. I assumed I had just about $0 for a dividend as I can't recall a single purchase of note through all of last year. Checked online just for shits and sure enough there's a balance of $82.50.

Guess I'm going to REI this weekend.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Holy shit am I glad I read this. I assumed I had just about $0 for a dividend as I can't recall a single purchase of note through all of last year. Checked online just for shits and sure enough there's a balance of $82.50.

Guess I'm going to REI this weekend.
Just FYI, I'm pretty sure REI doesn't sell Lululemon. You'll have to go somewhere else to get yourself some new yoga pants.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sweet. 13" at open Sunday at Homewood and another foot through the day. Tracks were filling in after each run and you were getting fresh tracks every run. 2+ feet in the trees at open and it got better as the day went along. Best day of riding I've ever had. Ever. For a humble little mountain, it blew Whistler out of the water because of the conditions. My legs still hurt from Sunday. I wish I had brought my GoPro.

edit: Almost forgot to mention, it was desolate. I didn't share a chair for the first 3 hours I was there and only when I ran into a family member from the wedding. It was empty enough that I had legitimate concern about doing tree runs until I ran into Skip.

Work.

Attachments

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sweet. 13" at open Sunday at Homewood and another foot through the day. Tracks were filling in after each run and you were getting fresh tracks every run. 2+ feet in the trees at open and it got better as the day went along. Best day of riding I've ever had. Ever. For a humble little mountain, it blew Whistler out of the water because of the conditions. My legs still hurt from Sunday. I wish I had brought my GoPro.

Work.
NOICE!!!!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
about to head up to the mountain. got 8" (marketing numbers) with more on teh way.
may hit up breck, keystone or vail mañana or thursday.
new fat skis need some powder.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
unggghhhh

at the bank.......guy behind me comments on the color of my boxers while i am at the window because there is a hole near the back pocket of my jeans....

i tell him to quit looking at my ass... i'm not looking for a date.

one of those days already.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taco Tuesday, good times. Had a blast last night at the soccer camp, wifey was getting stir crazy in the house, so she came to watch and chat with the neighbor. She was hurting pretty bad by the end, so I think she will stay put a little longer. I have to get an HDMI to RCA adapter so I can hook the PS4 to the sh!ty TV tonight so she can binge watch crap. :rofl:

She had some gnarly ankle surgery Thursday, but she is getting good at the scooter. I want to take her knee scooter to the skate park. :fans:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So I've been trying to eat healthy and lose weight again. I'm now 3 weeks straight with gaining weight. Eating less calories and working out, but gaining weight. I'm assuming it has to do with the build up of muscle, hopefully.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So I've been trying to eat healthy and lose weight again. I'm now 3 weeks straight with gaining weight. Eating less calories and working out, but gaining weight. I'm assuming it has to do with the build up of muscle, hopefully.
Your body is thinking ahead and building fat reserves for the looming diet crisis.