Quantcast

♤♤♤♤♡♡♡Sunday<>☆°

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got home at midnight last night, then dragged my tired self out the door at 6:30 this morning for a 10 mile run. It's MIL's birthday and she wants wings and ice cream for lunch. Fuck yeah!!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Was hoping nature would solve my dead bunny in the fence problem overnight. Instead I woke up to find a partially dismembered/disembowled bunny, still stuck in the fence. So now the fence has a hole in it and the bunny carcass is in the woods so someone can finish the job.

Today can only get better.

did you buy that array (and i assume the inverter, batteries, etc.) as a kit or did you piece it all together?

here. humid and drippy. heading over to the local trails in a few with the fam. may cruise around on the bike a bit while they walk.
Had it designed and installed by a local company. In retrospect, I would have deepened the footings due to clay soil, doubled the size of the framework to make expansion easier, and increased wire size from the array to Green Mountain Power.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i want sum solar panels

here, entitled boomer parents are in town. Can't get my dad to spend more than 10 minutes with the kids.

Replaced the brake pads on the backup road bike, works better. Put my big ass cassette on there too and it's ready for the mountains...ish. Maybe I'll try the full 70 mile 6000ft day soon.

Thinking about plonking some cash down on some retail therapy. New kits, new helmet, new garmin mounts

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Home from what I think is our final camping trip of the season (though I do enjoy some fall camping...it's just harder once school is going and I coach a fall sport). Good times.

Tomorrow starts pre-season so I have that to look forward to. 7am will come early!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rode Mountain Lion. Wet roots made for a different line-picking experience as compared to typical conditions