Quantcast

⚆⚆ Wimpyday GMT ⚈⚈

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't worry... that'll get worse. And being she's a girl... probably much worse. :D
I'm sure. But she's daddy's girl - when things go wrong she runs to me, I spend more time with her (Wifey travel), but when she's in trouble and it comes from me she knows she's in the shit.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
mr. rollins was funny last night....although i think he needs to slow down on the delivery.

not surprised he isn't for either team.
Saw him so spoken word stuff 10+ years ago. I have no interest in his music, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but my friends assured me I should go see him. It was a riot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Haley has been a PITA lately and it turns out that a new girl in class screams until she gets her way and hits people,
tell her to help the teacher out....just have pop the screaming kid in the mouth.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Props to @boostindoubles for an excellent suggestion. Rode for 2 hours on the A loop trail plus 3 side loops at The Echo West Vineyard Sno Road Winery MTB Trail System. If I had another hour I could have riden the whole thing. Maybe... anyhow much satisfaction was had. Despite the name I saw no grapes ot vineyards...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
RIDE NIGHT DUDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

...I want a beer and have had way too much damn coffee today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I got some delicious lomo saltado from the Peruvian food truck. I never get to go to these food trucks as I'm usually running conference on Wednesdays at noon or otherwise busy.

Sunlight + meat == win, at least for a radiologist. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
These have been around since before hipsters... sooo.... what does that make them? Can dads be hipsters? Does it count if I wear a flannel shirt, but have a kid seat on the back?! :confused:
Back in the early days of the monkey I had one like this minus the white walls:

It was a Nexus 3 speed and I added V brakes to the front and buff cranks. I never should have sold that bike, dammit.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
looks nice. looks like it would have been fun to ride...
I have the weirdest fleet right now. :rofl: My CX bike is basically my do-all with the wife, but I am honestly getting too old to ride my full rigid dirt jumper, so I will be passing it down to my grown son to ride with his boy this spring. Then I have my RM7 that is overkill for 90% of everything but is so awesome I can't part with it.

I need to donate the RM7 and buy a new bike to ride in the woods. I've just been spending my woods time on the moto. But I keep lusting after these sweet disc brake CX/City bikes dammit!!! That Kona looks fun as hell.

<edit> Living in the sticks has not only killed my bike time, I've gained 30lbs. :panic:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
welcome to fat, population us
Hell no. After the Army (best shape of my life) I gained 70lbs and was 298. I got back to doing the stuff I loved after my divorce and lost it by my 39th birthday. I've been good until I moved in with the wife 3 years ago. I'm happy and with that comes fat. I need to get back to 215 and stay there.

The honest truth is the battery died in the scale about 2 years ago and I hadn't weighed in until I got my physical last month. I got a new battery after that (I't a disc battery, same as my Cateye cyclometer) :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
As per usual, day before we want to go somewhere flights looked totally fucked and wife is shitting bricks, so only the FSM knows where we might wind up, or if we go anywhere at all. "Flight Benefits", my ass.

Edit: any body ever been to Puerto Rico?
Hmmm.....

Big island of Hawaii looks open still. Anybody ever road biked from Hilo to the top of Mauna Kea? 43 miles, 14000ft climbing. Or as @SkaredShtles would call it, an easy n00b ride.
Annnnnddddd the kid has a fever of 101.4.

:banghead: