Quantcast

[✓] caturday gmt [✓]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
With a little yank, I was able to pull out. :brows:
I've been mowing the lawn and working out back for the last two hours. Straight until the motor ran out of gas. Looks good back there from the ///deck, but could use a bit more work still. I'll get on it tomorrow once I have a bit more fuel.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Not regretful??
Will I have moments of regret? You can bet your sweet, Newcastle-drinking ass I will. You'd have to be crazy to not regret having a child when it's 3:27am and baby is screaming its head off, and you've slept a combined total of 8 hours in as many days, and you have to be up in 2 hours for work. Goddamnit....

But ultimately, no. No regrets.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Baby Aya popped out when we were both 37. No regrets, even though she is quite spirited. Full of baby life, I like to say.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Will I have moments of regret? You can bet your sweet, Newcastle-drinking ass I will. You'd have to be crazy to not regret having a child when it's 3:27am and baby is screaming its head off, and you've slept a combined total of 8 hours in as many days, and you have to be up in 2 hours for work. Goddamnit....

But ultimately, no. No regrets.
I like your positive attitude. :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Rode my road bike on the same route that I took my tourer/commuter. 2mph faster- though I would have liked to have seen that number higher. Oh well.

Got new tires for the road beast and installed them with zero cursing and the help of my 5yo. I need to include them in more crap, they seem to like it so much...just need to figure out things I can do that aren't small engine or large engine related!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Rode my road bike on the same route that I took my tourer/commuter. 2mph faster- though I would have liked to have seen that number higher. Oh well.

Got new tires for the road beast and installed them with zero cursing and the help of my 5yo. I need to include them in more crap, they seem to like it so much...just need to figure out things I can do that aren't small engine or large engine related!
Maybe get some bird or bat house kits you could build with them? Or you build and they decorate? They might enjoy that.