Quantcast

❧❧❧ Mare he crust ass? ❧❧❧

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Whatever Pagan Holiday of Choice you celebrate today! We'll be celebrating with the traditional Christmas meal of shrimp fajitas followed by coconut cake....just me, Wife, and mom-in-law.

It is a white Christmas but it is also raining. Can't say I remember many of these. I'm hoping it lets up a little so I can get my run on.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hi :monkey: s

merry christmas, or whatever. I managed to use a shit jack to finish putting on snow tires yesterday, only to find something is rubbing my front rotors now. No idea. wtf lol.

today is cleaning up a bit then cooking. I expect much eating and drinking later.

cheers y'all. have a nice day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Time to spike some coffee and get the day started.

It's not raining here, but it's above freezing so outside is a lovely mess of puddles, mud and a little snow.

Girlfriends parents are incoming for the night later. Good thing I'm stocked up on beer!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well my son actually slept this year and there was no windstorm that blew the trampoline over, so this xmas is already a big improvement over last year.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Merry Christmas fellow simians!

What a rollercoaster ride this Christmas has been. Rapid COVID test for my youngest generated a positive result two days ago, so no Christmas with my MIL and with the cousins. Follow-up PCR test result just dropped, and it's negative! Sweet. I guess we can go see my mom now. But there's no cousins to play with there.

Santa brought the boys a switch for Christmas, but either i can't figure out how to set it up, or the error codes it's throwing are correct and the servers are overwhelmed and we can't download a game for them to play on their fancy new gizmo....

Anyways, hope you're all having a merry day!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Meri Kirihimete Monkeys. I am awake at 3:50am on Boxing Day due to indigestion caused by overconsumption and a cat-induced tickly nose (more annoying tbh). Friends coming to stay for a couple of days later, much carnage anticipated.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Merry Christmas fellow simians!

What a rollercoaster ride this Christmas has been. Rapid COVID test for my youngest generated a positive result two days ago, so no Christmas with my MIL and with the cousins. Follow-up PCR test result just dropped, and it's negative! Sweet. I guess we can go see my mom now. But there's no cousins to play with there.

Santa brought the boys a switch for Christmas, but either i can't figure out how to set it up, or the error codes it's throwing are correct and the servers are overwhelmed and we can't download a game for them to play on their fancy new gizmo....

Anyways, hope you're all having a merry day!
I saw an article earlier this week telling parents to set any video games up before Xmas. Servers are likely overloaded.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Girls have been up since 6am. All the adults went to sleep after 12, so the sleep/awake difference is pretty offset. Spent last night putting together a personal trampoline and doll house for Hannah.

Got to watch a cluster fuck of Karen bitchery at Crumble Cookies yesterday afternoon. 2 guys working (vs. normal 5+). Totally overwhelmed by orders and walk-in's. Their order system/they lost track of cookie count and ran out of cookies to fill a couple orders properly, so they were offering full refunds and filling orders with a mix of what they had left. A couple went on full bitch fests because "I put my order in earlier today and if I had known you couldn't do it I wouldn't have bought your cookies". One's order wasn't even in the system, so she either went to the wrong one or didn't complete it online. After 5min of waiting for my order of 4 cookies and listening to them rant, I lost my patience (full wookie moment) and berated the shit out of then for being obnoxious bitches, the day before Xmas, when these two guys are clearly understaffed and overloaded, giving them full refunds and still giving them $80+ orders of cookies, while they are acting as entitled cunts, which explains why the entire Metro thinks HR is full of Karen's. Most left, the last one shut the fuck up then apologized and said thank you when she got her order.

I fucking hate people.

hi :monkey: s

merry christmas, or whatever. I managed to use a shit jack to finish putting on snow tires yesterday, only to find something is rubbing my front rotors now. No idea. wtf lol.

today is cleaning up a bit then cooking. I expect much eating and drinking later.

cheers y'all. have a nice day.
I'd offer you to come down here and use my real jack them join in for Xmas dinner, buy it sounds like you're good on half the plan.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
God Jul!
Slow day here, sunny but cold. My hands nearly froze off when I went outside, so I decided to go and take pictures instead of riding the bike. Not sure my fingers would have been any colder biking though. :dead:

Ice_flower.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Girls have been up since 6am. All the adults went to sleep after 12, so the sleep/awake difference is pretty offset. Spent last night putting together a personal trampoline and doll house for Hannah.

Got to watch a cluster fuck of Karen bitchery at Crumble Cookies yesterday afternoon. 2 guys working (vs. normal 5+). Totally overwhelmed by orders and walk-in's. Their order system/they lost track of cookie count and ran out of cookies to fill a couple orders properly, so they were offering full refunds and filling orders with a mix of what they had left. A couple went on full bitch fests because "I put my order in earlier today and if I had known you couldn't do it I wouldn't have bought your cookies". One's order wasn't even in the system, so she either went to the wrong one or didn't complete it online. After 5min of waiting for my order of 4 cookies and listening to them rant, I lost my patience (full wookie moment) and berated the shit out of then for being obnoxious bitches, the day before Xmas, when these two guys are clearly understaffed and overloaded, giving them full refunds and still giving them $80+ orders of cookies, while they are acting as entitled cunts, which explains why the entire Metro thinks HR is full of Karen's. Most left, the last one shut the fuck up then apologized and said thank you when she got her order.

I fucking hate people.

I'd offer you to come down here and use my real jack them join in for Xmas dinner, buy it sounds like you're good on half the plan.
That's a pretty airing of grievances, but you should have done the full wookie feats of strength and ripped their arms off.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Doggos fed and since its not currently raining I put them out in the back yard. The grumpy one wants back in after 5 minutes. nope. Espresso then I need to clear some junk off of the center island so I can start prepping the beef short ribs for cooking.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
2 xmas's down, 2 more to go. head is a lil cloudy today since I got a bit faded last night. Will definitely be taking a nap today.

Grandson will be opening his electric moto today, Pretty stoked on that.

@stoney I Am totally with you man, since being retired I have had the luxury of saying whats on my mind all the time and it feels great, some people just need to be reminded they are cunts.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Edit: Also watched the new matrix film last night, file that in the wtf pile not worth waiting 20 years for.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it is odd that the difference between priceline and expedia for flight/car on the same dates next year is expedia being 500.00 more and starting off with a compact as the first option and priceline being cheaper and starting off with a mid size suv as the first option....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Should I tell Wifey that YETI is different than Yeti? Because my new YETI hat says no. :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Merry Christmas Part Deux! Baby Jeebus was nice to me last night, will install the new crabonz bars today. It is raining with the temps hovering around freezing: 8==> ugly mess outside. Duck is relaxing in the oven and I think I'll install the studded Wrathchilds on le winter bike just to jinx the winter some more.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
All the white stuff fell when we was sleeping, allowing us to awaken to a snowy wonderland. Little kiddo has been randomly screaming "Its Christmas" since she woke up. She was unwrapping presents and declaring she loved them without opening the box to see what's inside.

Good times.

Merry holidays monkeys.