Quantcast

⬥︎♋︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎ FRIDAY GMT ⬥︎♋︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did a test drive of a Hyundai Palisade with Wifey. She was pretty surprised by how nice it was. Korean cars are now in play... Come on lower budget!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I guess I really mean "waxed"... since I bought them new last year, skied them 50+ days, and then just put them in the closet... didn't wax them once. So... yeah. Maybe they'd work mo'bettah with some wax? Once a season, whether they need it or not!
OK - that's acceptable... thought you were gonna go all nuts with, you know, base grinds, edge sharpening, fixing gouges... all that shit that's completely unnecessary. :p

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Edges is necessary if you somewhere thats hard, but it’s easy to do yourself. Wax is also easy to do. Real cold conditions really benefit from it, but it always helps the skis glide. If you are only going to do it once a season though, you might as well just not. It only lasts maybe two days...kinda.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Edges is necessary if you somewhere thats hard, but it’s easy to do yourself. Wax is also easy to do. Real cold conditions really benefit from it, but it always helps the skis glide. If you are only going to do it once a season though, you might as well just not. It only lasts maybe two days...kinda.
I was at Snowbasin last winter and they had a hot wax station set up at the base. $3 for a hot wax. I almost bought one... :D