Quantcast

Bro it's tuesday bro

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Tempe, AZ is currently in a colder-the-usual weather pattern. Ironman weather Sunday is going to be insanely awesome, but that swim is going to be COLD. It's going to be wetsuit mandatory.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
20F and snowing lightly. I’ll drive in to work, despite my disdain for traffic.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Y'all inspired me to get rid of stuff. FB marketplace ads made for a bunch of things that are cluttering up my life.

Busy morning. Bagels are in the oven, bread's proofing, now sipping coffee. Avy cartridge system ordered last night, now we wait.
Sourdough? I was pulling stuff from our pantry to make bread, until I realized I don't have any beer for that recipe.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Feeling good again and boys should be ready for school tomorrow. I did a hour spinning at the gym and pulse was good. Picked up some fresh beans at my favorite coffee roaster that pretty much my day. Tonight maybe more gym or paint in the basement. They guys who should have sanded the doors so they were ready for paint have fucked up more than they have helped so a lot of finish work to be before I can do the final coats.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah had a shit fit Sunday night and while hauling her up the stairs, I hurt my back. Nerve pain is killing me. I only have 1 dose of muscle relaxant left, so holding as long as I can.

Otherwise, busy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Plowing and shoveling season is definitely here.
We got enough to pack down and make roads slick here but I bet it'll all be gone from paved surfaces by tonight. No chance to use my fancy new two stage electric snowblower (that no doubt is entirely inadequate in kidwoo's eyes)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The wife thought she was funny and put some packing tape across the door jam to the bathroom. I moved it down and she walked right into it. Made my morning.

Sometimes working from home together gets old. :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The sickness has returned. I woke up around 3am needing a shit and a shower. I think the culprit is a canned coffee drink I like. I had a can yesterday morning and felt a little off. I went to the gym last night and left early because I sensed a tummy rumble, and now I’m glad I cut leg day short.

The canned coffee is about the only constant between being sick Friday and last night. I didn’t have any Saturday or Sunday. I had a cup of regular on Sunday and felt fine.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river