Quantcast

'04 MSC Pics?

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Are there any pictures of the MSC races OTHER than the ones VAST Action? That damn watermark gets in the way of everything.

Oh, I need pics of the Jr. classes, I can't have people thinking I'm Graves or somebody in the yearbook. :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've got a few pics from Telluride taht I will be posting on the Cycle Cyndicate site soon, and VAST is sending me some photos from Final Descent III to post as well. This offseason has been SUPER hectic for me, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like in getting that stuff up and running as I'd like. Changes are underway for next season to facilitate getting pics and results and such online much quicker, look for that in the next few months.

As far as Blast the Mass and the Snowmass Nat'l goes, check http://www.aspensnowmass.com/store/photo/default.cfm and then type "norba" into the "last name" field under "find your photo" to find photos of the National, or type in "btm" to find Blast the Mass photos. Aspen has been promising me photos to post at the Cycle Cyndicate site, but I haven't seen 'em yet.

Hope this helps!