Quantcast

'04 XTR bolt pattern?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ifelloffabike said:
i dont think shimano intended the xtr cranks to be used on the same bike that would need a bashguard
that is correct, shimano has stated that these "new" XTR cranks are not for freeriding or downhill, they are not like the "old" XTRs that were pretty well suited for the abuse.

x-vert

Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Brooklyn, NY

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I think Justsomeguy made one or had one made, do a search and you should find it.

Or just run XT and skip the hassles of needing a custom guard and spending ridiculous amounts on chainrings.

J

JRB

There is a guy named bruzed on bikemojo that makes them. Either sign up and tell him I sent you, or I will try to get an email. Russell is super cool and would likely hook you up.

x-vert

Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
OGRipper said:
I think Justsomeguy made one or had one made, do a search and you should find it.

Or just run XT and skip the hassles of needing a custom guard and spending ridiculous amounts on chainrings.
XTR's are sexier... ;)

loco said:
There is a guy named bruzed on bikemojo that makes them. Either sign up and tell him I sent you, or I will try to get an email. Russell is super cool and would likely hook you up.
Thanks, can you please get me the email address. I'd really appriciate it.