Quantcast

'07 Intense tires

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Ive tried Minion DHF and didnt like them at all for some reason. They just felt wierd and akward. It was the 2.5 ST, not set up tubeless. The High Rollers Ive tried were allright but I am still partial to my Comp 32 Michi. That tire rules all.
Yeah, I really like that tire in the front but it's a little heavy and big for most race courses, not really suitable as a rear tire IMHO.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Yeah, I really like that tire in the front but it's a little heavy and big for most race courses, not really suitable as a rear tire IMHO.
The DHF? Here in SoCal more people use the DHF as a rear than the DHR. HR front with a DHF rear is the standard maxxis setup it seems.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Cool, hes a good kid and insanely fast as I am sure you already know.

Is he back with the DH Racers?
No, he rode for Giant last year and I think he will probably be with them again next year.
He broke his arm at Whistler during Crankworx this past summer and did not race much after that.

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
Charles will indeed be back with Giant he has just re-signed with them.

And Heikki, we know how much you like the Comp32, after seeing you running them front & rear at MSA Canada Cup in pooring rain!!!
Talk about a good mud tire.

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
What a bunch off un-experienced noob!!!:happydance:
Hey, thats what I run and I am sticking with it. That tire is not a bad choice if it is wet. Granted there are better options Comp 16 or Mud 3 but that is not what I am used to running. My only problems on that day were due to the fact I was a pansy and was on my brakes.