Quantcast

07 TLD stuff is up!

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
Thanks for the heads up. I kind of like my 06 Carbon helmet better. Pretty crazy Design for the 07 Carbon. I def. like the style of the D2 Comp Rustic. Will prob. see a bunch of those over the season.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I tried on the MX Helmet and barely squeezed the XL on....lol

None of the places I went to around North Seattle had a XXL TLD MX helmet.

I was trying on all sorts of helmets.....all kinds. *sigh* XL/XXLseems to be where I hover. I didn't think my head was that huge. :)

Edit: Now that I looked at the site....they don't offer a larger helmet. lol

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
I tried on the MX Helmet and barely squeezed the XL on....lol

None of the places I went to around North Seattle had a XXL TLD MX helmet.

I was trying on all sorts of helmets.....all kinds. *sigh* XL/XXLseems to be where I hover. I didn't think my head was that huge. :)

Edit: Now that I looked at the site....they don't offer a larger helmet. lol

I see a XL helmet 60-62Cm

http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/catalog/sizing.php

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
I tried their XL on and could barely squeeze it on. lol Made my head feal like this -->:bonk:

I was hoping to try a XXL version. denied.
Did you take all of the "Fit Padding out"? My M/L didn't fit to good but it had a ton of the extra padding in it. Took it all out left some now it's perfect.

I was checking out the Size's they go: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL.

So they do have a XXL it's the XL. Try a XL out again and take all of the under pads out and see what you think. If you have already done this, dam that does suck.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Yeah, the 07 helmets are looking cool as usual, the biking apparel is kind of bland though, Jerseys are nothing really exiciting to look at and the shorts are : well looks as if they drew a blank on any kind of patterns and just went with regular solid colors. I was frankly expecting more especially after they came out with all those " Storm" camo outfits last year that were really well done , I am not one that normaly likes camo outfits but I thought they were well designed.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Did you take all of the "Fit Padding out"? My M/L didn't fit to good but it had a ton of the extra padding in it. Took it all out left some now it's perfect.

I was checking out the Size's they go: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL.

So they do have a XXL it's the XL. Try a XL out again and take all of the under pads out and see what you think. If you have already done this, dam that does suck.
The moto helmet that Rhyno was talking about has different sizing than the D2 that you are talking about, FYI.