Quantcast

1/3's day s'3/1

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Checked into Bromont, nobody here... This hotel room has a real fireplace and can still be used, if we call the front desk. Kind of shocking..

Parking lot test of the new brake pads and bleed is a little, um, worrisome...

Wondering what these two are up to...

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so, I got a nice little surprise today. The best shop here locally has two locations, one in Teton Valley, and one in Jackson. Fitzgerald’s if you know it. I was tight buddies with the previous owner, we built a bunch of trail together. He sold the shop in 11’, and I just assumed that I lost my employee pro form and wholesale pricing bro deal when he sold.
well, i bought the luftkappe from them because they had it. Turns out I am still a ‘tier 1/employee‘ price customer!
totally wasn’t expecting that, and I had no idea for 9 years.
they kept the designation for my trail building.
silly me.
nice little piece of news on top of signing my contract for my new job.
it has been a good day.
I am bringing both shops pizza and beer next week to re-cement the relationship.
(or maybe they will figure it out and cut me off!)

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I can say with certainty, no.
View attachment 150614
Is that a carbon v4 RFX? Who's is it and how do they like it?

Cambria appears to be liquidating all Turner frame inventory given the seemingly sketchy future of Turner (sadly), and given how much I love this 5.spot, I might have a hard time not getting one if the price really drops down the road.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Is that a carbon v4 RFX? Who's is it and how do they like it?

Cambria appears to be liquidating all Turner frame inventory given the seemingly sketchy future of Turner (sadly), and given how much I love this 5.spot, I might have a hard time not getting one if the price really drops down the road.
That's mine and I love it. That said, I'm itching for something new soooo if you need a large with or w/o 11.6 .... :brows:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I got my flu shot today, Drive though at Kaiser. should have gone mid morning. at 3:30 pm it was mini van hell with 5-6 kids in each van. I had 30 cars ahead of me. they had 6 stations for shots. took me 20-25 to get my shot...damn breeders

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sold the Motorcycle, Trailer, Pizza Oven, Grills, Cement Mixer, Generator, and Welder today. Threw in the Scaffolds and a broken compressor. Found a Trash Pump in my storage area. Hoses and all. Not mine. The Uhaul guy insisted I take it. He was kind of a douche so I did. He loaded into my van along with His Uhaul dolly. I no longer have the credit card I put it on so he couldn't refund me... He ran me through the ringer to get my deposit back. He smelled like pee.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sold the Motorcycle, Trailer, Pizza Oven, Grills, Cement Mixer, Generator, and Welder today. Threw in the Scaffolds and a broken compressor. Found a Trash Pump in my storage area. Hoses and all. Not mine. The Uhaul guy insisted I take it. He was kind of a douche so I did. He loaded into my van along with His Uhaul dolly. I no longer have the credit card I put it on so he couldn't refund me... He ran me through the ringer to get my deposit back. He smelled like pee.
Things are so very... interesting in your part of the world. :D