Quantcast

10,000 posts......

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Skookum: 9.98 posts per day
dirtjump.p1 8.38 posts per day

Does this mean you have 16% more of a life than him?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Discostu said:
dirtjump.p1 8.38 posts per day

Does this mean you have 16% more of a life than him?
Can i claim loser web geek exemption on 1000 posts since i had a broken leg?

Anyways if i can warp any more minds with my fragmented intrawebbe cyber babble it will totally be worth another 16% of my life.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
Can i claim loser web geek exemption on 1000 posts since i had a broken leg?

Anyways if i can warp any more minds with my fragmented intrawebbe cyber babble it will totally be worth another 16% of my life.
You sure did with that cyclops thread. :rolleyes: That was as random as any thread can possibly be.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Discostu said:
dirtjump.p1 8.38 posts per day, registered over 2 years later

It looks like somebody cares about post count more than others....

And litters ridemonkey with short meaningless posts to achieve it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KleinMp99 said:
It looks like somebody cares about post count more than others....

And litters ridemonkey with short meaningless posts to achieve it.
Oh go ____ a _______ ___ with that ______ up _____ ___ attitude of yours and stuff it up your _______ _____ ___.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I dont know why there is a post count .. seems like its to see who is invovlved in our community . I do know that i can help but look at how many times i post in a day , and that it makes me post in any thread that i have something semi-intelligent to say in. kinda like this one :cool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hooples3 said:
I dont know why there is a post count .. seems like its to see who is invovlved in our community . I do know that i can help but look at how many times i post in a day , and that it makes me post in any thread that i have something semi-intelligent to say in. kinda like this one :cool:
Post counts are significant if you follow "The one's" post count, it get's reset after the Ridemonkey Matrix destroys and remakes itself. If you are confused ask Acadian what i'm talking about.... :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KleinMp99 said:
I was talking about dirtjumpP.1, have a nice day. :dead:
Oh yah? Well go ____ your _______ and ____ a 10 ton _____ up your ________ nose you ______. :monkey:

ok ok i'll use the monkey more and the ____ thing isn't that funny, oops my bad.....