Quantcast

10 things Artest can do for the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
1)Go to Anger Management classes.
2)Join the WWE.
3)Become a Garbage Man
4)Throw himself into a mental institution.
5)Take up boxing
6)Become the newest member of "The View."
7)Join the Raiders
8)Become an alcoholic
9)Volunteer his time to the salvation army.
10)Become a hobo.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Westy said:
I think he is going to spend most of the year in court. That game was a lawyers wet dream

I hate that you are right on that one. The fans were just as much at fault as the players. The one fat ass came down from way up in the stands then gets punched by Artest. After the game he said players should never hit a fan. Maybe he shouldn't have ran down on the court and he wouldn't have gotten hit. I don't condone what the players did but the fans don't deserve one penny in compensation.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
gschuette said:
I hate that you are right on that one. The fans were just as much at fault as the players. The one fat ass came down from way up in the stands then gets punched by Artest. After the game he said players should never hit a fan. Maybe he shouldn't have ran down on the court and he wouldn't have gotten hit. I don't condone what the players did but the fans don't deserve one penny in compensation.
Artest is cowardly punk. I am happy he got that suspension. Funny how he was brave enough to charge the smallest fan in the bleachers(who wasn't even the one who threw that cup at him on the scorers' table), but not brave enough to stand up to the hard shove Big Ben layed on him. What a pu$$Y. The fan he punched on the floor didn't even engage Artest before he through that punch...and the one that hit that same fan from the side was even more of a blatant sucker-punch. I agree that the dumb-ass fan shouldn't have been on the floor, but the punishment for that should have been delivered by Palace security and the Detroit police. The Pacer Punks were just agitated by the abuse they were getting from the fans and wanted a free shot at street justice. They deserve every lost dollar in salary AND every bit of civil & criminal punishment they receive.

I guess now Artest can pursue his precious Hip-Hop career uninterrupted by trivialities like team loyalty, fan support and a fuggin' signed contract. Lord knows he's too self-important to have to endure "bein' dissed by da fanz" like every other American. If someone throws a cup of beer on me(which has, in fact, happened more than once), does that give me the right to beat that person's face in? No. Why is he so special that he should not have to "turn the other cheek" like the law expects me to do? :angry:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I didn't see any footage that showed who threw or didn't throw the drink. But he didn't just get hit with liquid, he got hit with a 32oz plastic cup full of liquid. Let me throw something at your head that weighs ~2 pounds from 25 feet away, and then we can re-evaluate your opinion of whether or not you feel you have the right to beat me in the face ;)

Don't get me wrong, every player who gets fined or suspended deserves everything they get, but the fan who got his ass handed to him on the floor doesn't deserve a cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.