Quantcast

10 Year Strangers

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
So I just got back from college reunion this past weekend. It was a good time, saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while, most are married and have kids now.

Nothing terribly exciting happened. On the drive up, I had a nice chat with a law enforcement agent who felt the need to tell me he thought I was driving a little too fast. We had one reunion event at what once was the bar we frequented for things like Irish Happy Hour. The bar is since gone and they have spruced the place up. Needless to say, I was very disappointed. I walked on the floor and my feet didn't stick. I went to the bathroom and there was actually a toilet seat and no vomit. Hell, I didn't even see a guy passed out on the john. The place was ruined.

The most interesting thing was the people there. There were a bunch of people I remember not talking to 10 years ago. Why in God's name would I talk to them now?

"Hey there, we ignored each other back in the day, but what are you doing for a living now?" I don't think so.

Anyways that was interesting. I reckon they will be there in 5 years and the same thing will happen. I'll let you know...

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
i have my ten year hs reunion coming up soon but im not feelin it at all. i figure they are all bull**** and the only people who show up are hurtin for friends

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
what college reunion/where was it?