100 acre wood...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
BuddhaRoadkill said:
:stupid:
Very VERY impressive.

Could you post a shot with only a nightlight on?

... a small child ... alone ... at night ... in the deep dark woods. :p
LOL! He was afraid it would be too scary (and it was a little creepy before the trees had leaves) ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
ghostrider said:
Cripes I'm out of the loop - I just saw this today. Just plain awesome. The man should quit his job and do murals for a living. Seriously.
Yeah, but then his little girl wouldn't have her one of a kind masterpiece. I should really get some pics of the completed nursery up this weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
BikeGeek said:
Holy crap! Makes my efforts in our nursery look like fingerpainting. Nice work.
He really is amazing! All I did was buy him the paints and help choose a scene ok, I also found myself bringing him some manhattans or beers for his efforts :D

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
TreeSaw said:
Yeah, but then his little girl wouldn't have her one of a kind masterpiece. I should really get some pics of the completed nursery up this weekend.
Yeah, but if her daddy is a millionaire artist, she can have whatever she wants.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That looks great! I didn't have the guts to try and paint my daughters walls for fear of creeping her out (creepy is my artistic style).

E

enkidu

Wow what a nice wonderland to wake up and grow up in! Fantastic. And the first tune she will be remembering is your clarinet?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
jimmydean said:
That looks great! I didn't have the guts to try and paint my daughters walls for fear of creeping her out (creepy is my artistic style).
LOL! Initially, he was worried about the one tree (the one with the bee hive) being too creepy too. I think it looks amazing and don't believe that she'll be creeped out at all!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
enkidu said:
Wow what a nice wonderland to wake up and grow up in! Fantastic. And the first tune she will be remembering is your clarinet?
Probably my flute ...that's my primary instrument (although I have been playing clarinet, sax and piano a lot lately), but she's been hearing lots of interesting instrument sounds from my students that's for sure :p