Quantcast

1080 Turndown!?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I dont really understand how people can ride bmxs being raised on a mtb since I was 9 but Mike Spinner really amazes me.
If you dont want to watch the full video ffd to 4.05.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Spinner and myself grew up in the same general area and when I rode BMX in my younger years I rode with him a couple times. This was when he was just coming up, but he was already a douche bag. He can ride, but douches it up as soon as he opens his mouth.

/coolstorybro

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Spinner and myself grew up in the same general area and when I rode BMX in my younger years I rode with him a couple times. This was when he was just coming up, but he was already a douche bag. He can ride, but douches it up as soon as he opens his mouth.

/coolstorybro
Conclusion: I hate mike spinner because he is a douche and listens to ****ty music.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
That bit where they were getting in the car was by far the most awesome getting in the car scene on any video I've watched this year.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
whats with guys who are good at bmx being douchebags?
I wanted to disagree with you but sadly I can find no known examples. All the top locals guys Ive met are douches. Though its prolly just bad luck. Though its strange as almost all the dj mtb guys are quite normal.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I wanted to disagree with you but sadly I can find no known examples. All the top locals guys Ive met are douches. Though its prolly just bad luck. Though its strange as almost all the dj mtb guys are quite normal.
O Rly?