Quantcast

11:44 cst PSA - 5.10 shoes on Chainlove

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I'm really tempted.... but I don't wanna be accused of being a fanboy.

How do 5.10's fit compared to regular skate style shoes? same?
I've owned pretty much every 5.10 Impact shoes - including high tops, Marz ones, etc... and IMO these Sam Hill are by far the most comfortable. I like the leather interior and the little cutout on the back for the Achilles. I also like the tongue on them..

yeah they aren't the best looking shoes - but for me it's function before looks. I have two pairs and had to buy another as backups since I'm not sure the new 09's are going to be as comfortable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've owned pretty much every 5.10 Impact shoes - including high tops, Marz ones, etc... and IMO these Sam Hill are by far the most comfortable. I like the leather interior and the little cutout on the back for the Achilles. I also like the tongue on them..

yeah they aren't the best looking shoes - but for me it's function before looks. I have two pairs and had to buy another as backups since I'm not sure the new 09's are going to be as comfortable.
I pulled the trigger and got 'em. If I don't like the color.... Sharpies are cheap :brows:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I'm sure nobody will want to, but would anybody like to trade? I bought the rennies last night and would rather have the hills (I'm concerned about the hi top on the rennies interfering with my shin guards).

If somebody wants to trade lowtops for hi tops let me know! Size 9.5.