Quantcast

-> 11/9 <-

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. More Kingdom Trails MTB on tap today. Wife, splat, and splat junior already headed out for a ride this morning. Wife asked me if I wanted to go and I was like bruh I'm still in bed....I hadn't pooped, hadn't brushed my teeth, and hadn't had coffee.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
sup fam. Today is my daughter's birthday so it's all about her. soccer game, cake, whatever else she wants to do.

maybe a ride for me, maybe rest and ride tomorrow. I also pooped.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
need to finish painting upstairs hallway...then maybe a slow spin on local trails? we shall see. need to finish swapping tires on the bike. moving front dhf to rear, putting new assegai up front. only got part way done last nite.

for now, coffee, german pancake, bacon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coffee consumed. Soccer game for my son this morning, then pouring some concrete to fix my sidewalk this afternoon. Will probably grill some wings this evening. Might attempt an mtb ride tomorrow?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Bunch to get done today because concert (outside, proof of vaccination required) tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
strange emotions. It's Ruth's Birthday (61) and that's cool. But it's also 911 and I am reflecting on the events that led me to my career as a FireFighter and to always try live up to the standard that they set that day. As Spock put it so well " the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one"

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Live reggae and strong drinks last night are making for a slow morning. Going to check out some ruins today, and maybe explore the beach a little bit even though it's cloudy.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Chicken Pizza is definitely on our list of potential sights to see while we’re here. Gotta sort out the logistics of getting there, since we didn’t rent a vehicle. A “tour” might be the easiest, and would include a cenote swim as well!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
pedros dh tire lever is maybe the best $15 i've ever spent. i was wrestling with those doubledown casings and then remembered i'd ordered one after my last tire swap. 2 minutes later, both tires mounted.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Not a big fan of the riders with earbuds, especially when I'm on their ass and they don't know I'm there.
Ditto for hikers and runners. Then when you finally do have an opportunity to pass they usually shit themselves and mutter under their breath about those God damned bikers.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

The Child had me awake from 1230 - 530, so I used that time to start reading The Afghanistan Papers, per @Pesqueeb's recommendation.

Today we shall snap some newborn pics and introduce this little nugget to her Aunt.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Ribs were feeling pretty good yesterday.
Did some light chores, and figured I could handle a simple pedal around a flat smooth twisty trail we have locally today,
Ya, No.
Apparently my light chores were too heavy and today my ribs be like "Fuck You"

In other news, looks like my buddy's Slash has seen better days.
$800.00 for a new swingarm section of the rear end.

1631379179744.png

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. spun on Peloton and watched two Bad Batch episodes. Not much planned for day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
strange emotions. It's Ruth's Birthday (61) and that's cool. But it's also 911 and I am reflecting on the events that led me to my career as a FireFighter and to always try live up to the standard that they set that day. As Spock put it so well " the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one"
Happy Birthday Ruth!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Survived 2 days of school. Managed to not break my ankle (deep bone bruise and will hurt for a bit) ....train a soccer player to play field hockey goalie they said....she's got potential they said....the girl can clear a ball that's for sure. My ankle just happened to get in the way but then again, I should probably be wearing gear when I am practicing with my girls. I am a coach that gets out there and works with the girls on the field to teach them the skills they need instead of shouting directions from the sidelines. My kid is actually shaping up to be quite the goalie too (proud mom) so I need to up my coaching game some more and learn some more advanced goalie drills to keep her training going.

Game later today on turf so that should be fun! Grilling some burgers for dinner and chilln with a fire.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
FT Its a few hours drive but go check out the ruins at Chitzen-itza don't take a big tour just hire a local guide to take the two of you around. Its amazing
^This, we did the big tour bus thing, the lunch stop to swim in a cenote was cool, but waiting around forever at the trinket shop sucked, and cut into our time at the ruins.

Did a smaller tour at Tulum that included zip lining into cenotes, that was bad ass! Definitely recommend that one.

Also Pedialite, went in August and holy fuck, the humidity was brutal.

FT I must have missed it, where are you staying, I assume either Cancun or Play Del Carmen?