Quantcast

-> 11/9 <-

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Kid did good for his first ever soccer game, although they lost - but the kids on the other team were all a bit older.

Concrete poured for the replacement sidewalk slab. Time fore beer and wings. Hot tub once the kids are in bed.

Lawn needs mowed tomorrow. Might try an mtb ride first.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
FT I must have missed it, where are you staying, I assume either Cancun or Play Del Carmen?
Tulum.

We pedaled the crappiest beach cruisers over to the Tulum ruins today and walked around reading the signs. Loads of people trying to get us to pay for guides and other whatnot, we politely declined “No graçias.” Went to a super fancy beach club and had some tacos de oeacado for lunch, then walked on the beach.

Which cenote has a zip line going in to it? Because that doesn’t sound shitty.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent a chunk of the afternoon getting the tool chest in place, swapped over, pegboard mounted and tools up on the pegboard. Not done yet, but went from one drawered workbench, one 24" 3-level tool chest, and a 3-drawer cabinet into the the new tool chest and pegboard with space left over. A lot, actually. Not as much redundancy in the tools as I thought. Just a fuck ton of tools.

I have a bunch of extra, cheap Harbor Freight sockets, which I do not need, but nobody to give them to. Same with a few extra tool boxes. Novel position to be in...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Which cenote has a zip line going in to it? Because that doesn’t sound shitty.
I’m 83.1% certain this is the tour we did. The guide was actually awesome at Tulum, but not sure it’s worth your time to go to Tulum twice in one trip https://www.aventurasmayas.com/tour/tulum-ziplines

The Mayanness of the zip line your in the Cenotes was a little dumb, but at least my soul was saved if it turns out the Mayan gods are the right ones. Zip lining into and then snorkeling though cenotes is one of the coolest things I’ve ever done, well worth the goofy bits of the tour