Quantcast

12/11 Last Indoor BMX for 05

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Sunday 12/11 is the last race date before the cut off date for the ABA. One of the volunteers came over and thanked everyone for showing up yesterday. Hell, that makes it worth the drive alone. Beav, S Weasle and I will be there.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You think the C'dale crew will show? CD I know you work for UPS so you are supposed to race the truck not the ferry. Besides I think Five missed you.:love:

SCVPP

Chimp
Sep 30, 2004
Bonney Lake, WA
Hope you ride the cruiser more than I did. The Chameleon will likely be an after Christmas acquisition. At this point I still intend to race the Blur-4x at the BMX track and will set the Chameleon up for DJ/park riding.

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
you say it like it's a bad thing.
who's the one who told you to put tires w/tread on them on your bike when you kept washing out in the first turn? what happened when you did?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
It may just be a rumor but it sounds like evilbob had enough fun out there Sunday that maybe just maybe he might be thinging about building a ht. Five he is wider at the elbows than CD.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
black sunshine said:
you say it like it's a bad thing.
who's the one who told you to put tires w/tread on them on your bike when you kept washing out in the first turn? what happened when you did?
No I'm looking forward to chasing you and Tony around the track - much better than racing against people that's old enough to be my kids.

What happened? - I think I won, haha.:)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
It may just be a rumor but it sounds like evilbob had enough fun out there Sunday that maybe just maybe he might be thinging about building a ht. Five he is wider at the elbows than CD.
I'm not too worried - he needs to get out of the gate faster first.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Certified Drunk said:
But does he know how to use them?
Of course Old habits never die but I am more concerned with getin the gate thing down. If that happens beware the brake check O death (just kidding :sneaky: ) I'm an ex moto-nazi from the 70s so that was an old habit also. Highly unlikely that would happen because that would mean trying to get back up to speed again, which would be hampered at that point by just trying to breath.:think:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Five said:
I'm not too worried - he needs to get out of the gate faster first.
Working on it, sunday was just testing the water. I think 2 more times out and you won't need to worry still. Only because I'm not gonna comeback or wait to elbow you. Besides, isn't BMX a no contact sport :rolleyes: :evil:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You should have heard the X-mas banjo music playing in my head. I think I've been living too close to Granite Falls for too long.:help:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Five I told Tubbs to tell you I was sorry about taking sooooo long to work on that bb and not taking pics for you. I take that back now.:mumble:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
Five I told Tubbs to tell you I was sorry about taking sooooo long to work on that bb and not taking pics for you. I take that back now.:mumble:
We need to head up maybe Saturday to get that part on E's bike. What's your schedule looking like that day?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
He said he might come out this weekend to video. Sorry about that photo, but I just couldn't resist.
:)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
If you guys come up bring your skiis and I'll get them done by the snow race.
It sounds like Cosmic might come out and use my ht this weekend. You haven't experienced Le Cosmique yet. He rocks. If Twisted is lurking around is there any chance that the MC crew might come up and play?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Snacks said:
It's true...he has them...they come out when he is biting it on the beginners course:p ;)
et tu darlin'. I'm gonna have to get the shop on line so I don't miss any of the thrills and SPILLS.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
No Cosmic either.The last time we saw him yesterday he was having technical difficulties. He should have the Granddaddy of all headaches today.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
black sunshine said:
i cant make it sunday, but if five is there on saturday i'll give him a great old pic of bart i found on the internet today at work. early 80's
What?!?! you won't be there today? I wanted to chase you around the track. I couldn't make it last night - Xmas party thang. I hope I survive racing 2 classes.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Flashback pic. That was a few days ago. PI was cool yesterday.Good racing. 2 gates of mtbs, 3 motos to a main. Lot of jockeying(sp?) around for possition. Five, Reo, evilbob, SCVPP, Matt, Mut, Burl, Jack M, Beav, SW, the guy on the Kona stinky. Five ran mtbs and cruiser. Hows the rubber legs? Mut led us over to State Land for a small dj session after the races. Hadn't been there in years. Matt took some pics. Good times. We are not heading back over until 1/15/06.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Five ran mtbs and cruiser. Hows the rubber legs?
Legs were pretty tired - I doubt I'll run 2 classes again. I slept real well last night though. I had lots of fun, I had good gates, but no power to hold other riders off. See everyone at the next race in January.