Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
What I picked up:
12 Pack of Sierra Nevada seasonal
12 Pack of Sam Adam's Winter Lager
Bag of Kettle cooked Jalapeno Chips
Digiorno Garlic Bread Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon Pizza

I'm going to go run on the treadmill to prepare myself for tomorrow's couch and calorie extravaganza.
is the snow there yet? if so, bundle up and go out and play instead of running on a god-awful tread mill... or start a snowball fight in your neighborhood. if dont get a lot of snow, you gotta enjoy / take advantage of it when you do.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
is the snow there yet? if so, bundle up and go out and play instead of running on a god-awful tread mill... or start a snowball fight in your neighborhood. if dont get a lot of snow, you gotta enjoy / take advantage of it when you do.
I don't live in a neighborhood, I live on 20 acres waaay out in the middle of no where and my driveway is treacherous in the snow, even with a 4x4. And it doesn't get plowed because it's a private drive.

But don't worry, my buddy is picking me up at 8am for a morning snow XC ride. They are calling for 20-30 mph winds on top of the snow now...:eek:

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Damn it's coming down. I just went out and shoveled my immediate walk and driveway and 45 minutes later when I turned around the parts I first shoveled already had a half inch back on them. They are calling for 20+ inches now and we have a Blizzard warning because there have been 30-40mph winds.