Quantcast

13 Pictures from today's ride...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
hooples3 said:
cool pics looks like a great ride
It was a blast! Burly's out now doing a 15 mile deal. I opted to stay home and attend to my womenly duties (clean, organize...have food ready upon his return, etc.)

The weather here is AMAZING! We are going to ride as much as possible this week. We're both on spring break from school...so it's play time right now!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
kizzi77 said:
It was a blast! Burly's out now doing a 15 mile deal. I opted to stay home and attend to my womenly duties (clean, organize...have food ready upon his return, etc.)

The weather here is AMAZING! We are going to ride as much as possible this week. We're both on spring break from school...so it's play time right now!
im jealous.. besides the great weather... you guys are riding.. iuve been stuck at work today and yesterday :redhot: . oh well.. at least I can make some $$.
how old are you two??

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
LOL, watched it last NIGHT!!!!!! :thumb:

Do you like coffee???:sneaky:

"Oh, your the president of Burundi?!?!?!"

"Next to Tanzania"

"I like my women like I like my coffee......"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
hooples3 said:
im jealous.. besides the great weather... you guys are riding.. iuve been stuck at work today and yesterday :redhot: . oh well.. at least I can make some $$.
how old are you two??
me:29, him:23....and yes, making money is always better than living off borrowed money!!