Quantcast

13 year old gets a 9-10

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
a local to me 42 year old female teacher was fired for banging a 17 year old, and then a month later arrested for a banging a 16 year old....oh yeah she's married w/2 kids

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
douglas said:
a local to me 42 year old female teacher was fired for banging a 17 year old, and then a month later arrested for a banging a 16 year old....oh yeah she's married w/2 kids
She's probably not hot like this teacher was.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
Yeah, a couple of teachers locally have been arrested for this. A couple of years back the band teacher in Corinth was arrested for sleeping with one of his 16 year old students (my neighbor's granddaughter). Nasty!

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
rigidhack said:
I kinda feel sorry for the kid. I mean, its all down hill from here...
yep, you're right, that will have been the best sex he'd ever had. it probably wasnt girlfriend sex either. lucky lucky kid!

i heard she cant profit off this circumstance either for like 8 years byway of a book deal or whatever. Too bad. i hope Larry Flynt calls her.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
dh girlie said:
She'll be in in the Playboy issue featuring the women of teaching that bang their students! hahaha!
I kinda hope not. It's not like all teachers who sleep with their students are knockouts, I think this one has to be THE exception.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
stevew said:

Just goes to show that if you don't keep a woman happy....they'll go bang someone else. I'm sure glad that I can keep my wife satisfied so I don't end up being Mister-Limpdick-That-Has-A-Hot-Ass-Wife-That-Now-I-Have-To-Divorce-Cause-She-Found-Someone-Who-Is-Better-Than-Me-And-He-Is-Only-13.

Yeah, no kidding about the jail time...sheesh...I bet the judge was a guy and was secretly cheering for the kid.... "You gooo boyyeeee!!!" :help:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
"The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews."

BURN!

"Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted"

Double BURN!!!!

The kid rocks.

The teacher is a loser. A hottie loser, but a loser none the less.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ciaran said:
"The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews."

BURN!

"Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted"

Double BURN!!!!

The kid rocks.

The teacher is a loser. A hottie loser, but a loser none the less.

I bet she kinda looked like your avatar (but blonde) for most of the "relationship"......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
rigidhack said:
Perfect Avatar Ciaran!

For those of you who don't know, its the cover of Big Black's last release:
Songs About F***ing

(one of the best records ever!) :thumb:
Shhhh... you're not supposed to tell 'em. She's not effing... she's ... uh.. WORKING OUT. Yeah that's it... nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Secret Squirrel said:
I bet she kinda looked like your avatar (but blonde) for most of the "relationship"......
:thumb: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Secret Squirrel said:
Just goes to show that if you don't keep a woman happy....they'll go bang someone else. I'm sure glad that I can keep my wife satisfied so I don't end up being Mister-Limpdick-That-Has-A-Hot-Ass-Wife-That-Now-I-Have-To-Divorce-Cause-She-Found-Someone-Who-Is-Better-Than-Me-And-He-Is-Only-13.

Yeah, no kidding about the jail time...sheesh...I bet the judge was a guy and was secretly cheering for the kid.... "You gooo boyyeeee!!!" :help:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hysterical!

Gregg

Chimp
May 24, 2005
Morgantown, WV
stinkyboy said:
No, she only got 9 months in jail for banging a minor. A man would have received a hell of a lot more time.
Seriously, talk about a double standard. Can you imagine a 28 yr. old man and a 13 yr. old girl?

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Gregg said:
Seriously, talk about a double standard. Can you imagine a 28 yr. old man and a 13 yr. old girl?
Well, a 13 year old girl doesn't need to get and erection to have sex....and what teenage boy hasn't fantasized about his hot teacher? Double standard? yes. Did I dream of having sex with my uber-hot 23 year old 8th grade English teacher? YES!

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
El Jefe said:
Well, a 13 year old girl doesn't need to get and erection to have sex....and what teenage boy hasn't fantasized about his hot teacher? Double standard? yes. Did I dream of having sex with my uber-hot 23 year old 8th grade English teacher? YES!
LOL that's a good one!

I dunno if teachers should be put away for all this. I could bet alot that the boy was as willing as anyone could be. She doesn't look too bad for a 28 year old teacher in Tenn. I know why they do this, to show that it isn't right but in her case the kid was sorta young (younger than say high-school).

Now if it was a 16 or 17 year old I don't see what the big deal would be. If you nailed the hottest teacher at school you'd be praised while she rots in jail. I dunno, some of these states and their states morals will never change. If it's not rape or anything and the age justify's what is going on then so be it, just let it happen. The only thing that can happen is he/she gets something, gets a child, or mentaly gets messed up.

Oh well........I guess with all the 13 year olds looking at "MILFS" the courts didn't get it ;)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
She's pretty hot. I don't understand why a women, who is attractive, would do somethign like this. If she didn't like her husband, there would be plenty of guys, of the legal age, who would be willing to "hang" out with her...

I really feel sorry for her husband--he must feel like crap...

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
First and foremost, if shes that desperate, I volunteer myself.. and I'd buy her a real dinner not some ****ty Snack-pack cheese and cracker meal.

Secondly, if a man her age slept with a 13 year old girl, he'd be hung out to dry. People would be screaming FREAK, Castrate him, blah blah blah. The double standards on sex offenses are ****ing pathetic.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
thesacrifice said:
Secondly, if a man her age slept with a 13 year old girl, he'd be hung out to dry. People would be screaming FREAK, Castrate him, blah blah blah. The double standards on sex offenses are ****ing pathetic.
Meh... we get higher pay, don't have to deal with make-up and high heels or weight issues and get to rule the world.... women get to bang 13 year olds. Seems fair.

I'm just kidding, by the way.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
thesacrifice said:
First and foremost, if shes that desperate, I volunteer myself.. and I'd buy her a real dinner not some ****ty Snack-pack cheese and cracker meal.

:D :thumb:

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Love the two way road... If a guy was busted for the same thing we would hear alot of baggy pants talkin about kickin his ass..... :dancing:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
everytime ive had a hot teacher ive allways dreamed. why am i not lucky? i had a 25 yr old teacher last year and its well known around the school that she banged one of the kids here. but apparently he was smart and denied everything to the authorities

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
everytime ive had a hot teacher ive allways dreamed. why am i not lucky? i had a 25 yr old teacher last year and its well known around the school that she banged one of the kids here. but apparently he was smart and denied everything to the authorities
Did you tell her about your ball licking prowess?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sorry i just don't see a crime here..... Any male who says there is, is lying....
Now if the teacher looked like Janet Reno, well now that changes everything, we're talkin serious felony then.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'd be pissed if I had a 13 year old and his teacher had sex with him. It's not her job to teach my son about sex! It's my job to take him to a brothel in Nevada! Father/Son bonding and all that. :D

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
johnbryanpeters said:
Teacher-student sex is wrong because of the teacher's position of power, regardless of the sexes involved or age difference...

The age difference thing is just muddy - I think there should be a line someplace, and it's necessarily arbitrary.
:stupid:

Fraternization should be the big issue. It's a total abuse of power.

And I don't think she's desperate to want to sleep with a 13 yr old boy, I would bet it has to do with control and being the dominant figure.