Quantcast

14 posts and...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
...I get the lamest custom title ever. Hippies are dirty, dirty, useless people. WTF? I couldn't be farther from a hippy, people tell me I look like a cop!

Damn.

:think:

I get the hint. See ya.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
LOL. Perhaps "Absolutely no sense of humor" would be better? What did you expect after going on a tirade and then coming back under a new name?

J

JRB

At least there is some humor in ball fondler to be had by everyone. just plain angry - hahahahahahaha

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
who was he before? and give me my proper turbo monkey title back...

oh was he RIP? then came back as H8R?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
mack said:
who was he before? and give me my proper turbo monkey title back...

oh was he RIP? then came back as H8R?
Dude, you wanted something custom..............You got it:thumb: Think of it this way, you're the only person here that DOESN'T have a title :thumb: You my son are very special :oink: :D

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
hippies freakin suck, i live in colorado and they are freakin everywhere, dirty ones too and i beileve they refer to some of them as "wookies" I think we should make all hippies move to their own commune. just my personal thoughts of the moment after being stuck with a hippy in the same car for 2 hrs

J

JRB

dh boyeee said:
say something really stupid, like ur boss calls you cesspool...
You forgot to tell him to make an ass out of himself too. :think:

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Kustom titles are highly overrated, esp when you get ones like " i gots jock itch"

Hippies are also highly overrated, i beleive we should put them in reservations like we did to the injins

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Is that better?
Heh heh.

:thumb:

BTW, you're still looking to get owned in Halo 2, right?

:dead: :dead: :dead:

That's the only reason I came back in here anyway, looking for players.

I like the RM clan idea. I'm in one already, but they're never on. I'll be out of town till late next week, I'll fire up a new clan if you're still interested.

Cheers.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well for those who really want a custom title but don't have one, you can always modfy your location to say something really clever like, "my custom title really does suck - Quit changing it around Hitler". Or other whimsical light hearted sayings.

Personally I don't know why people want custom titles... there is too much risk involved. There you are just riding along and whammo! Your a Ball Fondler. You know what they say... Be careful what you wish for.

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
manziman said:
how come he gets a custom title after 14 and i'm at one hundred something and i'm still Monkey? wtd? (what the deuce!?)
dude, im at like 800, its if your noticed, or liked :sneaky:

BTW admins, that was ****ing hilarious

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Well for those who really want a custom title but don't have one, you can always modfy your location to say something really clever like, "my custom title really does suck - Quit changing it around Hitler". Or other whimsical light hearted sayings.

Personally I don't know why people want custom titles... there is too much risk involved. There you are just riding along and whammo! Your a Ball Fondler. You know what they say... Be careful what you wish for.
I didn't wish for it. :( :D

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
manziman said:
dude, you can't just be like "hey, I said something funny, give me a name." That's like giving yourself a nickname...just doesn't work.. you need to say something without realizing it...IDIOT
calm down, its not that big a deal. I was just kidding