Quantcast

15 Days Till Snowshoe, a personal conversation....

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
The last race is almost here - The Stab is rebuild from the crash with new avid codes on it. The arm has almost fully healed up - and my new arm guards will be in today - Thanks Azonic for the hook up

Still looking for somewhere to crash -

So who is planning on being at the last race - I know the Cougars will be there :brows:

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
The last race is almost here - The Stab is rebuild from the crash with new avid codes on it. The arm has almost fully healed up - and my new arm guards will be in today - Thanks Azonic for the hook up

Still looking for somewhere to crash -

So who is planning on being at the last race - I know the Cougars will be there :brows:
A few of us from Columbus will be there...can't wait.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I still have no idea as of yet what I'm doing insofar as lodging...I believe I may be rooming with my last roommate from the last race. Not sure as of yet

And Yeah, Dennis has had (has) issues.......:disgust1:

:rofl:

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Your roommate from the last race will not be attending-you drove her away--hahaha-- She e-mailed me and told me that she will be working her second job ,so that she can buy a DH bike for next year and kick your BUTT!---that right she can already do that--hahaha-- Just kidding-- but she will not be there do to the new job to get the bike.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Your roommate from the last race will not be attending-you drove her away--hahaha-- She e-mailed me and told me that she will be working her second job ,so that she can buy a DH bike for next year and kick your BUTT!---that right she can already do that--hahaha-- Just kidding-- but she will not be there do to the new job to get the bike.
Can you forward her my email address?

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Don't worry, she's very taken (not by me). Cool girl, I've ridden with her a few times...freakin rips.

I really need to get to Snowshoe one of these days.

Buzz and myself are leavin' Friday at 4 for the holiday weekend then back down the next weekend for the race.

We are kicking around a run in October to end the season....would give you enough time to plan it out.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
after the ass you've made out of yourself the last couple times you have been there, do you honestly think anybody is going to invite you to stay with them.