Quantcast

150' tumble into a revine mt bike video

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/MilesCrash.htm

I do not know if this has been seen around here as I have not been on the monkey.... or riding these last couple weeks... every damn time the trails have just about dried enough to go, it snows again... oh well, my ligiments in my rotator cuff are still messed up and not full strength on my right arm side.

it is amazing that this guy in that link lived, let alone did not havemore serious injuries.

wow.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
That's been shown around here already. I rode with the guy who crashed in the video a few months ago and I must say that he just made a mistake, he definately has the skills to ride that crusty old hardtail anywhere. Crashes are part of the sport and sooner or later we'll all make one little mistake like that and go down hard no matter how good a rider we are, how high we've hucked or how fast we've ridden.

Kornphlake said:
That's been shown around here already. I rode with the guy who crashed in the video a few months ago and I must say that he just made a mistake, he definately has the skills to ride that crusty old hardtail anywhere. Crashes are part of the sport and sooner or later we'll all make one little mistake like that and go down hard no matter how good a rider we are, how high we've hucked or how fast we've ridden.

like I said, my shoulder still hurts from pitching off (2x in 5 minutes) the low side of a colorado trail into the scree field last summer. I slowly get more almost all rotation with out a pop and am keeping track of it so i can get my full strength back again before normal riding season.

if i had health insurance i would get it looked at.

oh well... when i can a rock shirt will be good now that I am riding that durn bighit instead of my old rigid XC stumpyjumpy

i acutally tried putting my foot down once on the low side with my motorcyle... luckily it was into a wash and not a gully... took a damn long time to pick the 500pnd GS up though... since i was solo :-O

live (hopfully) and learn