Quantcast

19 Years!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Re: Rochester.
Who was the guy that used to buy, Reno and re-sell the houses? Those updates were cool.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
But at the same time, how many good real-life friendships have come from people we've met on RM.
Lots of good, long, real life friendships (and at least one marriage) have come out of the monkeyfest gatherings.

I don't even know how many monkeys I've met in real life. Maybe a couple hundred??

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Your affinity for glitter just outshined them.

Don't let the haters bring you down.
A quick google image search of, "sparkle pants" yielded disappointing results with the exception of this little gem.

That's right, Nicholas Cage sweat pants and matching Hoodie.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Fucking crickets... I see and hear from nobody. The few times I have run into anyone. They have pretended to not to know me..
Is this discussion in reference to Echo and the so on....? (sorry I don't know all the person relationships in Rochester)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I thought you and Partsbara were former lovers? Was it all long distance?
Ha, sorry mate, just saw this. Still keep in pretty close contact with the old creaser but haven't actually seen him for 15 years. He's just moved to a very nice part of the US so he's doing good.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The ROC. This place is a shithole. Just the City. The rest of it is nice.
After reading through this thread I didn't realize there were originally that many Rochester peeps on the :monkey:. I joined in 2009 before my first Monkeyfest so I guess I missed all that.

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
Last man standing from the Roacheaster crew...
Hey, I'm still here everyday! Just lurking of course:busted:. Just for the record if I ever see @jdcamb I will definitely say hi. I haven't talked to the rest of the crew in close to two decades. Those were good times, but life takes us in different directions I guess. I don't even know if anyone still rides other than me and I'm definitely limited due to work and kids.

Thinking about it I forgot how many peeps there were from Rochester back then.
Echo
Tweek
Instigator
Crashby (the house reno guy)
mtbkngrl
geespot
squearl
treesaw
stuntmatty
t-blazer
greasymonkey
squid
shyrmp
jdcamb (obviously)

Amish? TheAmish? Something like that. He used to build things around here.

Probably some I am forgetting. Whatever happened to Deyv and Isa? We used to hang with them occasionally. They were awesome. Hope life is well with them.

Hey, I'm still here everyday! Just lurking of course:busted:. Just for the record if I ever see @jdcamb I will definitely say hi. I haven't talked to the rest of the crew in close to two decades. Those were good times, but life takes us in different directions I guess. I don't even know if anyone still rides other than me and I'm definitely limited due to work and kids.

Thinking about it I forgot how many peeps there were from Rochester back then.
Echo
Tweek
Instigator
Crashby (the house reno guy)
mtbkngrl
geespot
squearl
treesaw
stuntmatty
t-blazer
greasymonkey
squid
shyrmp
jdcamb (obviously)

Amish? TheAmish? Something like that. He used to build things around here.

Probably some I am forgetting. Whatever happened to Deyv and Isa? We used to hang with them occasionally. They were awesome. Hope life is well with them.
Deyv and Isa are doing fine, as are Treesaw and Earl.