Quantcast

1st day out.

Sshields32

Monkey
Mar 7, 2008
Warwick, NY
This was the first time ive ridden since winter, there from a week or so ago, but i thought id post em up!
It was actually like 3 or 4 in the afternoon, but due to the fact it was kinda cloudy and we were so deep in the woods, it looks like we were riding at 3 am.
There are a few more pictures some where, but they need to be shopped due to flashes bein all up in them shots.

Normally id wear a helmet, but we werent doing anything that was to Xtreme! so i figured it was unneeded. That also isnt my bike. Its belongs to a pinkbiker. hence the fact there is no front brake cause "it squeaked to much" therefore, he decided to take it off, this man is dumber then a brick**** house. My bike is missing a deraileur and a chain guide at the moment. so i havent ridden it in a while.

Setting up for a shot coming inbetween those two trees, its such a fast line that it took a few tries to get it right. That picture isnt up yet, it needs some 'shoppin!

Seriously, favorite shot of the day. Off a 5 or 6 foot bridge we made last fall. Its still so sturdy, but it needs to be primed and we are putting some quick-crete around the legs for stability.

Cleaning up a jump right quick.

Flyin!
Its a pretty small double. nothing massive.

Railin some ****ty berm. Its made outta loose dirt so you get slash it.

There are a bunch more shots ill put up once they get cleaned up a bit.

Wordington!

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
You eat something else than bacon, no helmet and a v-cut. Man you must like pain posting it on rm ;)

slowmtb

Monkey
Aug 17, 2008
ChurChur, NZ
Glad you didn't fall on your head - or though it may have knocked some sense into you.

Do us a favour and DO NOT post again if it involves such irresponsible behaviour.

Nice looking trail BTW :brows:

juanbeegas

Monkey
May 6, 2008
Singapore
The guy's showing some riding shots he took and they are nicely taken, that's all. Why all the negativity? The replies here and on MTBR are almost getting to the same level as the replies you'd get over on Pinkbike.

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
The guy's showing some riding shots he took and they are nicely taken, that's all. Why all the negativity? The replies here and on MTBR are almost getting to the same level as the replies you'd get over on Pinkbike.
shouldda wore a helmet.

One site had a rule where no helmet = no posting riding pics. Can't remember which site it was though.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
i'm not sure what bothered me more, no helmet or the tight jeans :disgust1:

good call on getting a new helmet, don't forget to put it on when you ride:biggrin:

SeatPost

Chimp
May 17, 2009
Philly, sort of
Nice Pic's, good job picking up a new helmet.

Did I miss the memo about not wearing helmets was cool again. Did the kids watch the movie Rad and see them not wearing helmets unless they were racing "Hell Track".

Love it.

huntandride

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
Reno
Nice pics. Im glad your pink bike friend is as lazy as me and doesn't remove the rotor when he takes off the brake. The only difference is mine broke...your helmet is probably blue too.