Quantcast

1st night ride

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i went on my 1st night ride tonight. i must say its the most fun ive had on a bike in a while. the amount of concentration you need is insane. so so much fun. i think i liked it so much im gonna buy my buddies old xc bike and make it a ss xc. im hooked. im doing it again on wed. so so sick. im gonna go buy a crappy lil light tomorrow for a spare. if you havent ridden a night trail ride. i highly reccomend it. way to much fun.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
yeah mine are bright but you have to zip tie the battery cord to the controll thingy or it comes out over bumps. now it onlly comes out when i hit it w/ my knee. thats alotta fun when ur in the trees.i think im jus gonna get a crappy lil cackup just incase my main one dies while im out there. good idea? heres what i got. i guess it only lasts 1-2 hours. wich i dont understand i rode it for an hour today w/ no dimming or anything of that sort. is cat eye any good?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yea cateyes are good.

my battery weighs just under 1lbs. i only use mine as a helmet lamp.
and its lasts a little bit more then 4hours.

yeehaarider

Monkey
Dec 26, 2004
Saugus, CA, 91390
omg, i love night riding...i remember the first time i went night riding, it was on a k-mart bike, a mongoose xc100, or something like that, except i only went night riding with the moon light, i never used a light, except for one time, and that was just ducktaping a light to my handlebars...didnt work too well..but, its really super fun just going with only the moon light to see the paths...its crazy...adrenaline to the max