Quantcast

2/26 ride report (no action pics)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
It hadn't snowed in a while and I am recovering from a really bad ankle sprain so I decided to take it easy and go for a ride. I was solo so there's no action pics, just some scenery.

Getting started. My new shuttle vehicle.

my weyless

a little high desert single track

looking South towards the eastern sierras

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
greenchris said:
i bet you had a blast
It actually was pretty nice. A little muddy and some of the trails are shared with moto guys but overall not bad for a middle-of-winter ride. It was nice rolling single track without a ton of climbing, a little different from what I'm used to riding around here in the summer time.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Cool shots man, isn't it great to get back on it after a forced hiatus? You still moving? I hope you hang around long enough for us to ride again...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
nice pics... hows the ankle feel??
it's actually a little worse. I probably should've just taken it easy but I can't stand sitting around the house.

Cool shots man, isn't it great to get back on it after a forced hiatus? You still moving? I hope you hang around long enough for us to ride again...
Yeah, it looks like the beginning of june is when we'll hit the road. Planning a pretty cool road trip with lots of stops for biking at places i've always wanted to go. Depends on how the winter goes but i'd like to hook up again. I may have to head down that way for a weekend. I'd like to ride Annadale again before I take off.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
Aw dammit. I was SO close to going down there on sunday. I could have at least shown you the dh trails.
Those must be hidden pretty good. I looked around and didn't see anything that resembled DH trails. Are they way back in there where it's more wooded?