Quantcast

2 BigHit's deflowered

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
EscapeArtist and I took our new big hits out to the trails yesterday for their "first time". It went well, a wonderful experience for the bikes....yes, it probably hurt a little bit but in the end it had to happen. EscapeArtist's big hit had it easier than mine since I was still on the stock spring designed for a 165lb -ish rider....but she didn't complain when I took up all 6.2" in the rear.:D

So on to a long and healthy relationship I go with Bertha BigHit after having taken her flower and getting her all dirty.

Here are some action pics of these beauties.

Alex making her feel good in all the right places

Me giving her more of a tough love stance.

by the way.....the bike handled exceptionally well considering that i was greatly undersprung. i can't imagine how nice it'll be when the correct spring comes in next week. :thumb:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
looks good. that jump is pretty sweet. i remember it from last time i was up at winston salem a while ago. is it still in good shape. it seems like when i was there it looked like it was beginning to fall apart a little.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Yah, that was a lot of fun, thanks for posting the pics manimal, Im lovin my bike and that jump is a lot of fun, really hadr to screw up on, but looks bada$$ anyway, just the way I like 'em
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
DHracer1067 said:
looks good. that jump is pretty sweet. i remember it from last time i was up at winston salem a while ago. is it still in good shape. it seems like when i was there it looked like it was beginning to fall apart a little.

a lot of the stuff out there needs a little TLC after the storms came through. I plan on adding a little dirt to that particular kicker and also redoing the big drop-to-hip by stabalizing it a bit. it's gotten pretty sketchy.

fire me a pm next time you're heading out this way.....we'll have to hook up

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
manimal said:
oh yeah, just in case you're wondering where that kicker goes.........

nice little tranny a ways out
nice pic there. id really like to get out there next weekend or something. but ill let you know whats going on. its been a while since i was last there. it was before the sugar race i know. probly like atleast 2 months ago.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
yeah its the first drop like right in the beginning of the trail. ed told me that it got cut back a bit. as in the wooden thing isnt as long and doesnt go out as far. is that true. if so that would be pretty nice that tranny was pretty hard to hit good. you had to basicly crawl off it

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
id much rather gap 5 feet though. drops where you gotta have speed are fun. and it would set you up for that hip right after it alot better since you wuold have speed. but im hoping we can go out there. i just talked to bryan who does all the stuff with tar river and he said he would be out of town for the next week so they will be closed untill he gets back. i know a couple of my other non huckmeister friends were wanting to go ridin somewhere this 4day weekend. hope i can talk them into driving to winston salem. last time i suggested it they said it was too far. but with tar closed now maybe they will change their minds. ill let you know whats goin on though.

Do you have any recent pics of that drop?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Sorry, no pics, but they also re-dug the hip so its a little farther out and probably easier to hit, its a lot more defined now. Although there is the downside of Manimal's head print being removed...
________
Web Shows

Last edited:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
DHracer1067 said:
i was just talkin to clay. it sounds like if he isnt workin on thursday or friday we'll go up one of those days.

sweet! i'm off on friday and don't have to be at work 'till 3 on thursday. let me know as soon as you can so i can make plans.....have to work it in between 3 jobs ya know :mumble:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
escapeartist said:
Although there is the downside of Manimal's head print being removed...
yeah, that thing was super sketchy on a hardtail and it's not even the one i knocked myself out on either. it's soooo much better looking now. decided not to hit it until i get a stiffer spring...bottoming out in the middle of a g-out is a bad thing......don't want to take any chances.