Quantcast

2 Bushy tails in mah fridge!!!

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
Just got back from squirrel hunting, got my first 2 of the season, woulda had a third but missed.

Any other hunting monkies??

Id post pics but one of the squirrels is pretty gory....
-jacob

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I used to duck hunt and shoot most things that would run from me :)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i shoot squirrel sometimes always makes for a good stew. sometimes i skin em gut em and throw them on the bbq with some spices inside they come out pretty good.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I've killed a lot of **** before, but the only squirrel I killed was with a red rider when I was like 8.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Really?? Has it actually killed one? My cats have come close to catching one...bastards need to work together, not against each other
My cat has killed all sorts of things. I'm waiting to find a spotted owl on my porch one of these days. You an hear them all pissed off in the tree when he's on the hunt.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Maybe I'm a bastard, but we always just shot em and left em. Eat squirrel?? They sell steaks at the store you know

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
yeah but squirrel is tasty.... dont get me wrong.... i love steak too

just somethin about meat you stalked, called, fooled and harvested yourself....

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Yup, I mostly hunt waterfowl. Ill hunt rabbit, squirrel and dove once in a while. Opening day for waterfowl is this Saturday, Im pumped. Ill have pictures for ya on Monday.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
That must have been very challenging and rewarding. What with them geeses just standing right next to you and all.
and you assume that they even gave him a loaded gun? they just let him collect those plastic geese at the end of the day

you'll notice in the top left corner is a nocked over goose, yes that the casualty he inflicted that day

like i have room to talk i only have a bb gun

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
I killed a chipmonk on my DH bike at Whistler but I didn't have time to stop and collect the spoils. I keep thinking I need to find a chipmonk stencil and paint it on my downtube, kind of WW2 fighter pilot style.

Anybody else ever killed anything with their bike?

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
I killed a chipmonk on my DH bike at Whistler but I didn't have time to stop and collect the spoils. I keep thinking I need to find a chipmonk stencil and paint it on my downtube, kind of WW2 fighter pilot style.

Anybody else ever killed anything with their bike?
remember the year with all the cicadas...

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Well I turned this

Into this, and it was the best I have made yet. Marinated it in steak sauce, soy sauce & spicy mustard all day. Then wrapped it with a water chestnut & slice of Jalapeno pepper inside of a strip of bacon. Grilled to perfection. 4 ducks made 30 of these things. They were gone in less than 5 min at a bonfire that night.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Really?? Has it actually killed one? My cats have come close to catching one...bastards need to work together, not against each other
i have 3 bengal cats. they're f-in nuts. they bring home squirrils, chipmunks, and big birds. the kittens work as a team but the old guy is huge and doesn't need to be a team player.