Quantcast

*2* Is day *2*

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Finally got around to some workbench organization, and labeled my toolbox drawers.

View attachment 146276

View attachment 146277

View attachment 146278
Have not seen one of those label makers in years... I have a fool proof 3 part plan that has worked for years.

1) pile crap on workbench until I need the space
2) throw crap in a box and forget where I put it
3) get more crap to replace what I cant find

My workshop is like hoarders. Except for dead rats, haven't found one in a while.

20200609_114625.jpg

Tires are neatly stacked so I call it good.

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
my dad sent an update yesterday that you don't have to do the 2 week self quarantine anymore if you show a negative test from within the past 72 hours or take a test upon entering that returns negative.

dicking around today. took a bunch of old paint to the recycling center. worked on new treehouse with kids a bit. took the 10yo to get a bunch of fishing lures. might suck it up and do some work after this delicious lunch beer...
Figures, the realty firm canceled our reservations.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Have not seen one of those label makers in years... I have a fool proof 3 part plan that has worked for years.
My workshop is like hoarders. Except for dead rats, haven't found one in a while.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

View attachment 146284

Tires are neatly stacked so I call it good.
why in the world do you have stacks of cartons and shippers

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
long lens....middle of the road.....finally a good shot of green knob....sky was fucked up looking...this one should be a rental...

20200609_160654.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no nick cave.....finally cancelled north american tour.....

waiting for wilco to do the same...

and rage against the cash machine....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
how can you get food poisoning when you're cooking 100% of your meals?

also, have you considered hot dogs? they can't make you sick. it's science.
bad prosciutto. had a bunch, had a more distinct flavor, but very meaty. Wifey had some and was like "this is bad". So... vomiting later. Admin has rescheduled all my appts for later this week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
RATM: fuck capitalism
also RATM: our concert tickets start at $125 + services fees, available exclusively through ticketmaster
as much as i like to bag on them a good amount of the ticket price was donated to local charities in each city......

Last edited:

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Just found out today that my grandfather passed this weekend while i was camping at chambers. He was 96. Lived 35+ years after heart surgery. Sweetest man ive ever known

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
variation on a theme. Start my day with a round trip to a methadone clinic, then dialysis , couple of hospital runs, more dialysis then a clinic for blood work on a really old person. Oh and the hospital is in the middle of Oakland oh yay.

Done by 3. Meeting with a Notary at 6pm to sign the refi paperwork

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Said goodbye to a good friend today. We had many adventures together; good, bad, ups and downs. I rode her into the sunset many a times, she even rode me once or twice. It brings a tear to my eye recollecting the time when we took a nap cuddling together on the side of a green trail in Bromont, even if I just had my breath taken away by the sudden departure from solid ground. To the better times.

May you ride on in peace, wherever you might go. I'll miss your TITSand swooping curves.

Tldr; sold a bike, drank a beer and cashed in.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Said goodbye to a good friend today. We had many adventures together; good, bad, ups and downs. I rode her into the sunset many a times, she even rode me once or twice. It brings a tear to my eye recollecting the time when we took a nap cuddling together on the side of a green trail in Bromont, even if I just had my breath taken away by the sudden departure from solid ground. To the better times.

May you ride on in peace, wherever you might go. I'll miss your TITSand swooping curves.

Tldr; sold a bike, drank a beer and cashed in.
So? Whaddya get?