Quantcast

2 new dirt jumping pictures

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
This guy. If my parents bitch you can sleep in my car. I'll even hook it up with a blanket.
Awesomeness. Blanket in a car is a fvcking bennie, I had to weather the night without one this weekend. It was ruff.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
How come you never seem to back up a little and lend some perspective to the terrain. Your pics are nice but sometimes I want to see what the rest of the area looks like. Most of your photos remind me of a Mountain Bike Action bike test article.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
gschuette said:
How come you never seem to back up a little and lend some perspective to the terrain. Your pics are nice but sometimes I want to see what the rest of the area looks like. Most of your photos remind me of a Mountain Bike Action bike test article.
cuz hes too hardass for that amatuer crap. TP keepz it real fool.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
gschuette said:
I see thanks for the uh? is it clarificazzille?
yeah but I see plenty of natural terrain, personal pics make the best shots. Look at any good photogs pics and its always of the RIDER instead of what hes actually riding. Its hard to get a good personal pic whilst showing terrain. If anything TP got more then enough in there, I see the DJ lips, trees and james cool hair-do what else can u truly ask for?

BTW i know jack **** about photo shooting but i like looking at pics so....

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
It all depends what you want in a photo. My favorite artistic mtb shots are often closeups. If all you're looking for is a documentation of the jump he is hitting, I can give you that, but I gaurantee it won't look as nice as either of these. In all honesty, the lot the DJs are in is not nice looking, and the jumps aren't big enough to look very flattering in far out shots.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I see. Yeah I was just wondering. I don't know much about photography I just like to see the terrain because that is what I appreciate. Anyway I wasn't trying to be an ass just wondering. It is good that you have a style all your own.