Quantcast

2006 IRS slacker/lagger thread......

Apr 23, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Just got my IRS accepted e-file done not without some weird thinks happening. First I go thur the whole tax program the second to the last question the power flickers and the computer starts to shut down then power jumps back on and I race to finish.

Finish..... File...... go get ripped off by Verizon for a phone charger.... come home check e-mail and---- IRS denial----.....oh chit oh fhuck.... dont want to open email...... pacing...... wait I'm in the soon to be non existant middle class......

Call TurboTax and ( I like honest waiting messages) I'm advised the wait is avg 30 min....... find out error is from sons SS #..... hmmmm....17 yr old stepson has 18 yr old gypsy girlfriend ..... together bonnie and clyde..... :monkey:

Call stepson..... no answer...... call Turbo again get awesome help.... ax stepson off return.....and re-file..... whatdo ya know... accepted.

Call stepson.... no answer....leave message...... waiting.....:monkey:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Just starting now. Planning on filing an extension as always but I owe this year so I have to figure out how much to send in with the extension filing.

And by just starting I mean watching TV and surfing the monkey, which I haven't done in a while. :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
i have to pay $4k so i am waiting till the last min...

i set up an ira for Mizn8 and by spending 4k on that i saved $1k on taxes this year.

i am thinking about doing a roth ira for me next year... loves me some tax free retirement income!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mailing the check today & boy does it sting even though I know i didnt give Uncle Sam a free loan for 2006.