Quantcast

2007 Tour de Fat

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I'd go through the 28 days of 110 degree heat to live in Phoenix again. At least I could ride National the rest of the year.

Stinky, what's that avatar, the old bathroom at Long Wongs?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Oh you know I'll be there. Last year I just got too damn drunk. Seriously. Dropped my chain on the ride home and couldn't figure out how to get it back on. Cheap, strong beer in 90 degree full sun is tough combo on the bod.

Photos

This year I'm doing a triathlon on the north side of Tempe Town Lake that morning, then heading to the south end for the TdF. See y'all there! Stinky- you gonna ride that dual-drive single speed contraption around there? I'd love to check it out...!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Stinky- you gonna ride that dual-drive single speed contraption around there? I'd love to check it out...!
I sold that back to the owner of Slippery Pig. It was tricked out, but not practical. I'll prolly roll my whited out Chameleon.

We took shelter from the sun in the Brodie tent last year, so hopefully they'll have it up again.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Do you guys go to both or just the local one?

Kinda out of the loop (amd shape) because of the recent move - but want to get out soon. Would love to go check out the scene up in Flag and around here...

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
HeHe, you now have to sign a waiver to ride the bikes because of me. Some boner cut me off when I was riding the 3 bike tall bike, and I hit the back of my head on the Top Tube of the bike he was riding. Knocked out cold for a few seconds. Didn't sue, because that was one risk that I took. They were scared though that I would, and made ya'll sign a waiver the next year.