Quantcast

2009 Turner Sultan

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
the tt is only bent on the small and med and is done solely for standover but i agree it's ugly. function over form, i guess..

i'm rocking a 07 sultan currently but should have one of the 1st 09's hopefully this month- now just gotta figure out what color to get???

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
the tt is only bent on the small and med and is done solely for standover but i agree it's ugly. function over form, i guess..
But I ride a medium. It seems to me that the upper pivot point is lower on the ST than on my Spot so I'm not sure why the TT needs to be kinked. I agree with function over form and all that but the large sizes look like Turners and the smaller ones well don't.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
MOff- I agree it looks very un-turner and don't like the shaping either.. Luckily I ride an XL

MMcg- I liked the ardents as well- on the front is where I ran mine with low pressure and results. I don't know how it would handle in the wet/wet leaves/ mud department though. Been running my nevegals lately with success

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Is it a definite that the production small/medium Sultans will end up with that look to them?
They look better in person. That photo looks extra wonky because they put the bike on that silly angled rack, eliminating any chance the bike could get a fair shake in front of the cameras.