Quantcast

2014 Bible of Bike Tests Roundtable Reels: Santa Cruz Bronson C

BikeMag

Chimp
Mar 23, 2012
Of all 34 bikes in the 2014 <em>Bible of Bike Tests</em>, the Santa Cruz Bronson C was definitely one of the most talked-about. Each of our testers was fired up to see how the new 650b bike would compare with the company's tried-and-true Blur LT. Watch this video to find out what we discovered. Be sure to make it to minute marker 6.21 to hear what our gear editor <em>really thinks</em> about press-fit bottom brackets. You'll be glad you did.

2014 Bible of Bike Tests Roundtable Reels: Santa Cruz Bronson C

hbelly13

Chimp
Jan 12, 2014
Alpharetta GA
Nerd-riffic!!! That's a compliment. As a long time reader of Bike (late 90's) I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the Bible issues. The latest with the accompanying videos is fantastic. The videos themselves are terrific as it seems like the same discussions my pals and I have regarding various cycling esoterica. My better half gets lost in whatever online or video game entertain as I nerd-out with "Bible" video discussions. It's nice to have you guys hang out and talk about the kooky bike stuff of late with me in attendance nightly. Now, I am either just as much an up to date character, nerd or whatever or perhaps a wizened curmudgeon as y'all as I find myself in accord with most of your pronouncements (press-fit, meh!). Come over anytime and talk schmack with myself and the rest of my fiends. We'll whip you some carnitas, wine, beer and you will feel right at home. Not to mention that the site of one of your better Bibles and some of the best riding in the US (Pisgah) is just up the road. Thanx.