Quantcast

(((:2020-04-24:)))

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
@StiHacka and the rest keeping the coal fired energy plants going with their spike in homemade pizza consumption

View attachment 144086

#TeamKalamataForLife -- get that canned olive shit out of here
I am very happy with my natural gas fired oven, thankyouvermuch. :D
Tonight is pizza time, gonna use yeast culture I activated and kept alive since the last weekend.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I am very happy with my natural gas fired oven, thankyouvermuch. :D
Tonight is pizza time, gonna use yeast culture I activated and kept alive since the last weekend.
Thought about getting into sourdough and keeping a starter, but I'm a bit hesitant as I already have too many projects and thing to think about at this time.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Stupid question: is there a fundamental difference between fried chicken and chicken fried chicken? One traditionally being boneless and pounded flat maybe?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Is it weekend, yet? A few moar meetings this afternoon, then a work meeting tomorrow morning because some of the founders are sheltered away from families and bored to death. FTS.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Poop three.

Has anyone had any funky shipping experiences lately? I have a package pending with both Canada Post and FedEx, where both have an expected delivery date, but no shipment updates other than "your package has arrived at the shipping origin". The one package had an expected delivery of wednesday and is only going across the city.
I had a similar weird experience (sorting error at destination; your package will be delayed a day). One of my buddies is a postie. I asked him about it, and he said it's as busy as Christmas time right now. He's already done 4 over-time shifts this week. That code usually means someone put the package on the rack next to the one it was supposed to go on. So they have to delay it a day to get it on the right rack. I guess my main point is that they're slammed right now, and little glitches in logistics are happening at the moment.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have started something great here by casually mentioning eaterofdog's anal calluses

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So my Jesus-freak coworker's son got popped with 8 ounces and sheet of acid. The arrest reports says "marijuana scattered between the seats and on the floor." Get me on that Carpet Cush bro. lol

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
So my Jesus-freak coworker's son got popped with 8 ounces and sheet of acid. The arrest reports says "marijuana scattered between the seats and on the floor." Get me on that Carpet Cush bro. lol
I'm sure the cops would agree that 5 hail mary's and 10 our fathers should take care of it. That'll show him!