Quantcast

2022 Northeast M'fest, Kingdom Trails, July 21-24

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Was not…but now I am. Are you?
Eric and I haven't rode DH in several years but we might be up for it. I don't have the DH bike anymore but I'm sure the "enduro" bike would work just fine. I'll probably toss in the gear just in case we all feel like it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hi all, I just discovered that I have to bail. I was 100% committed until I realized I messed up the dates. I am double booked for next weekend as I somehow decided that this was the 29th. Scheduled my family vacation around it and everything. So, my space will be available and I am pretty sad.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hi all, I just discovered that I have to bail. I was 100% committed until I realized I messed up the dates. I am double booked for next weekend as I somehow decided that this was the 29th. Scheduled my family vacation around it and everything. So, my space will be available and I am pretty sad.
You suck.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bruh.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1657990996003.png

The heart is willing but I don't voluntarily leave MT / The Rockies during "summer..."

One of these days [and a half...]

derp.PNG

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
So, if I were to bring a draft box and a couple of 1/6 kegs, what are we drinking? IPA and... ?
I would think typical Summer type beers (Ipa/pale/wheat) would be good. I tend to not drink many dark heavy beers in the hot Summer days. But that's just my thoughts.

Bunnista

Chimp
Jul 27, 2015
TreeSaw, what is your preferred method of payment?

I reached out to Kathleen but I have not heard back yet. D2 also sent her a message.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Moving into a new house over the last week plus reno-ing that new house for the last month sucks balls. I'm freakin exhausted. Only been riding a handful of times this Summer but been hitting 13,000+ steps every day so yeah we'll see how well I ride this weekend lol. However my beer drinking game is still on point as usual.
:cheers:

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Moving into a new house over the last week plus reno-ing that new house for the last month sucks balls. I'm freakin exhausted. Only been riding a handful of times this Summer but been hitting 13,000+ steps every day so yeah we'll see how well I ride this weekend lol. However my beer drinking game is still on point as usual.
:cheers:
No worries! I have only ridden a few times too...schedule is nuts lately.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
We're both off work tomorrow, so if anyone wants to check out some other spots on their way to KT, we could show you some fun stuff at Millstone or perhaps Stowe if you wanted to go that route.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We're both off work tomorrow, so if anyone wants to check out some other spots on their way to KT, we could show you some fun stuff at Millstone or perhaps Stowe if you wanted to go that route.
Now this sounds intriguing...
Also there is room if you and Brenda want to come stay. I could check to see if the dogs would be welcome too.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Now this sounds intriguing...
Also there is room if you and Brenda want to come stay. I could check to see if the dogs would be welcome too.
Thanks, I think we're good staying at home though. The dogs can be a handful with a crowd and I'd rather travel back and forth than ruin everyone else's weekend.