Quantcast

2023 Summer Monkeyfest

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Eh, I was mostly coming for the beer and poo flinging

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If someone could post in this thread on Thursday re: real time driving instructions (back door tips and tricks) to supplement my Google maps, I will buy you a beer or three...
IMG_20230711_110544277_HDR.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Based on forecast, what I'm seeing about localized flooding, road closures, etc. in VT... I'm not going to inflict one more touron upon the local populace who will probably/possibly already be tearing their hair out in frustration.

Everyone have a good time, and I'll hope to be there next year!

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm still in! I may not ride if the trails are too slick (long story, but I'm currently doing physical therapy for some nerve issues) but I am really really good at hanging out on the couch and waiting for others to ride. lol. See you tomorrow!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Garneau outlets last day is Sunday July 16 according to Facebook. I’ll definitely be making the trip, just not sure whether Friday morning or Sunday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The Crombach motorcade ETA is looking like 2:30ish

EDIT: More like 3:30ish. Stopped at Long Trail for lunch

Screenshot_20230713_125747_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Does anybody have a plan for tomorrow? Debating beelining to the lodge for a ride or heading up to garneau to grab crap before getting to the lodge. It's likely a noon arrival or like a 2pm one.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Hi everyone, I cancelled my trip back to Ithaca and will be joining ya'll. HOWEVER, I feel compelled to let you know the reason why I am cancelling is because due to having some inside information with my job with the State of Vermont, I am aware that VT Emergency Management is very concerned and closely monitoring another large incoming storm system for Sunday, which is when I planned on driving back to VT. So keep an eye on the weather for Sunday if that's when you plan to go back home and be prepared to hunker down or leave early. Hopefully the system will not be as bad as they're anticipating, but ya never know. See yous guys soon!!!