Quantcast

2024 racing thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
sustainable for me
apparently not, you're riding on continental tires for god's sake!

You've gone from contis are awesome because kidwoo is old and rides a dirtbike, plus also someone won a race on them or some dumb shit....to woe is me, it's all I can afford after driving myself into poverty to live in the superior renewable utopia that is 100% hydropower purity.

I mean you DO know why I give you a hard time right? I mean I certainly do.

Last edited:

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
sam hill is not racing in 24

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Good for Sam I guess?

Nothing against him or his wife, but I find this passage kind of ironic: "...for some reason people think its ok to comments on other people's lives...". Well then why the heck do you post about your daily life on public social media?! :confused:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
why the heck do you post about your daily life on public social media?! :confused:
It read a little like a "round-Robin" to me. Bar the poor spelling and punctuation.

Dude's always gonna be a complete legend. And Sam was never good at social media. Let them enjoy it.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I just got a message from Google Play, saying GCN is going away?

The message says "Your GCN subscription from Play Sports Network on Google Play will be cancelled on May 15, 2024. No refunds will be issued"

Anyone else get that?

Not sure if I just didn't pay my bills (I've been known to do that ;) or is stuff really getting cancelled?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I just got a message from Google Play, saying GCN is going away?

The message says "Your GCN subscription from Play Sports Network on Google Play will be cancelled on May 15, 2024. No refunds will be issued"

Anyone else get that?

Not sure if I just didn't pay my bills (I've been known to do that ;) or is stuff really getting cancelled?
Read up. GCN is getting folded into Max as an added surcharge.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Just got an eleven dollar refund from GCN+. How many penis-shaped presta-valve caps does that net me?

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
sam hill is not racing in 24

Damn that's a very long and odd post.

So Sam's going to be tearing across the outback in one of those massive big rig setups painted up all Monster Energy?
I feel bad for the wallabies.

360_F_47463187_DUxe7xu1FcPnLV9l1zdGgvfZDSxhgpMj.jpg

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
By read up I said in thread as people talked about it.
Avy is with out a doubt,calling this a mis-read.

I have since deleted a bunch of shit I wrote. The above sentence is the only original sentence I wrote. Now that we have that matter cleared up,I shall begin.

This is a classic example of a “mis-understanding of a post”. This “platform” of posting as such in some matters,is easy to read a Dick,like woo. However,in other matters,it can be mistaken.

Avy

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
A dick you say. Maybe look into some Kidwoo penis valve caps, carbon of course, seems like there is a market for such things.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A dick you say. Maybe look into some Kidwoo penis valve caps, carbon of course, seems like there is a market for such things.
simple rebrands of a @Westy product.

When you need dick, trust Westy™, the true dicksource.

Don't ask me what he's doing with his hand. Genius should never be questioned, only blindly invested in.

Last edited:

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
an industry friend was saying that apparently Hart has taken a pretty big haircut to get signed, <1/3 of previous yearly...but he couldn't remember who he'd signed with, very helpful info, I know.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
an industry friend was saying that apparently Hart has taken a pretty big haircut to get signed, <1/3 of previous yearly...but he couldn't remember who he'd signed with, very helpful info, I know.
Seems Hope is now involved, and Danny spends lots of time with Brayton who is also a Hope rider.
Brayton is still riding/plugging Nukeproof...

He's had the same British mechanic forever, don't see that changing.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I'm thinking this will be the case for a lot of the riders. With the new format, did they have to redo everyones Contract? Less races per year is why I ask. Or are they set in Stone for someone like Bruni?

Avy