Quantcast

2024 racing thread

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ooh la la! Baguette munchers are dirty men.
It's not a flat age of consent. There are some caveats to it as far as I'm aware. Not sure how it's in France but many countries here have basically laws that say it's not chased by the police for the 15-18 but you can still get sued if someone wants to pursue that route. Basically it's a way to avoid situations where a 19 year old and a 17 year old date. I know I did google this in Poland since I had a 22 year old GF at 17.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
dirty men
WTF? We're you late starters or what? You'd really need to be pretty naive/inexperienced or backwards to think only men want to have sex.
The age of consent isn't there just to protect young girls from predetary men.

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
WTF? We're you late starters or what? You'd really need to be pretty naive/inexperienced or backwards to think only men want to have sex.
The age of consent isn't there just to protect young girls from predetary men.
Does it protect teenagers from Priests too you are saying?

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
That depends which US state you’re in.

As with other policies and laws, many southern states lean toward violence, coercion, and primitivity.

15?
Damn seems like France is full of dirty men.

You'll end up in the clink here if she is a week under 18.
I used to check ID's when I was 20 and lived in a "party town". :D

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Cmon Gary, i didnt mention reverse or surrender.
Seeing i have a 13 yr old daughter...
having a 14yr old French daughter myself. (and two more now adult kids) .. I might just have a little more experience in the matter than you.
Your kid will make her own choices. Maybe guided by your actions. Maybe despite them....
Pffft

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
That track claimed honestly 10% of the total competitors. I just missed my podium. We were down to 7 guys left from 14 after injuries and bike damage over 3 days.
Mieir-smith got it. Moir second Brosnan third. Considering its moir and Smith’s training track, id say Troy really won that being 2 seconds behind.
Roughest steepest track in Aus.

Last edited:

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
having a 14yr old French daughter myself. (and two more now adult kids) .. I might just have a little more experience in the matter than you.
Your kid will make her own choices. Maybe guided by your actions. Maybe despite them....
Pffft
We playing one upmanship haha? Thanks, Ive got 4 kids from mid-20 to 4 yr old. 1 Boy. All great kids.
Helps when the wife’s a psychologist. My kids love to do thIngs different to myself and wife…thats great, we endorse it… and sensible not to do as Dad does.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
That track claimed honestly 10% of the total competitors. I just missed my podium. We were down to 7 guys left from 14 after injuries and bike damage over 3 days.
Mieir-smith got it. Moir second Brosnan third. Considering its moir and Smith’s training track, id say Troy really won that being 2 seconds behind.
looked like a super fun track from moir's vids. cheers!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Track looks dope! I'm pretty sure I would be a permanent subterranean resident of Oz if I gave it a go, so nicely done getting down it and just missing the pod.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
We playing one upmanship haha? Thanks, Ive got 4 kids from mid-20 to 4 yr old. 1 Boy. All great kids.
Helps when the wife’s a psychologist. My kids love to do thIngs different to myself and wife…thats great, we endorse it… and sensible not to do as Dad does.
Nah. Mate. Not oneupmanship at all. From your dumb xenophobic comment I guessed all your kids would have the same nationality as you is all.
Happy to hear you have a nice family.
Coincidentally my (adult) middle child's mother has been a psychologist for nearly 30 years with multiple publications and two Phds. Sadly accedemic success and a higher income profession is no guarantee of having common sense nevermind succeeding in being a good parent.

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
looked like a super fun track from moir's vids. cheers!
Yeah and a huge loud crowd the whole way down. Loud speakers and dance music on the steeps pumping Dance music, chainsaws, bells DH is gaining momentum again here in Oz too.
Oisin made me laugh as i walked past him and i hear “ tastes like a Cider mixed with a Pina-Colada” looking inquisitively at his drink.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Damn, not looking good for T-Bone.

With the all the talk of "young female racers", maybe he was just taking a page from the BK playbook and it is statutory. Still enough to ruin your life though.
Man,that is crazy. I was wondering why Comm got rid of him? He is Insane on a Bike. Thought for sure he would not be going anywhere? I feel that he is that Bull that ran down the hill,instead of walking to All the female’s under that tree. Easy Tiger.

He was going to have a year I thought? Healthy and Fast. Man,what a shocker.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Tyler Waite!

Ya fucker... Kid's wild

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Ooofff Kerr's Headtube gives way!

Those new Pivots did remind me of the old GT thermoplastics

thought Lachie'd rolled a tyre a couple of times but I guess he was just pushing the limit of grip right upto the edge .

Last edited: