Quantcast

24 frame help

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Been riding park and dirt almost all summer on a 26. Starting to want a 24 to do my park riding since I am starting to do more technical things. Here is what I want/what the build will be.

High-ish (slight bmx feel)
135 spacing
Disc tabs

Not a super bmx feel because I want to have a 80-60mm fork. I'd like 24 specific if possible. Been doing a lot of research and I work for a shop so I can get stuff from BTI, QBP, etc.

So far the NS Suburban or the Atom Lab Trailking. I didn't want to get one of these if someone else had found a better frame with a similar set up. Never ran 24's with this kind of set-up. Thanks ahead of time for the input.

podz

Chimp
Nov 21, 2009
peterborough, UK
dmr transition 24, i have on eand love it, if u want the bmx feel get some low bars i run myn ridgid with identiti rebates and it feels great and 80mm forks are around the same height as rebates.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I am getting a dmr 898 in january when it comes out. I probably ride the same parks as you do, I live in jersey. I have a black market riot, and I rode this guys 24 at cunningham and I loved it. The DMR 898 looks dope, you should wait for it.