Quantcast

24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch II

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Calling all you 24 Hr racers,

Please visit http://www.ridesb.com/24hourschamberlin_2.htm to get the low down on this really cool 2nd year 24 Hour race in the Santa Ynez Valley. The date is October 28-29, 2006.

Ask anybody who has ever done one of my events and they'll tell ya that there a blast! The 24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch II is sure to pick up where last years left off and be a lot of fun. Everyone gets a shirt and swag bag. We'll be showing movies all night around a big bon-fire too!

The entry form is at http://www.ridesb.com/24hourschamberlin_2.htm and is printable from there. There will be hot showers and a BBQ pit going for the duration.

Enjoy the ride,

Mike Hecker - Owner
SG Productions :bonk:

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Well, Patrick the venue is about a 2 miles from the bottom of the DH course towards US 101 ... we will build the showers from scratch.

We will need your help for sure.

MH

d_c

Chimp
Apr 13, 2006
sb
myself and my friend are signed up for the 2 man team,
should be an adventure and a half
cant wait!

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
I rode it last year and it truly felt like a grassroots race, the way they should be. Every one was super cool. I was up 36hours stright. Sucked at the time but was ready to do it again after some sleep. I would be back to defend our title ( we won the corperate team) but have a baby due that day:) So maybe I can do the drive, ride at o-late-thirty and be back before the wife and kid-o wake. Or not:) If you havent done one its a good time for all. Thanks Mike for puttin them on.

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
If its the same course as last year, its got some climbing. your either up or down not alot of flat but not bad either.A really good mix. The climbing is rewarded with decents:) The single speeders owned it last year. Almost all single track and the daytime views are epic. Then again that was last years course.

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Thanks M-Dub! Dude your beby is DUE that day. Oh, you should stay home for sure ... good luck and thanks for the kind words.

MH
Ya # 2 on the way. Pretty stoked. Im still trying to get a (maybe two)Poke -Town-crew, teams (corperate) together. Even though Im not going to be able to ride, oh ya my wife is going to miss it, she was our 3am hero last year and our Doctor, all which were on the same team. If the baby comes early the Doc is in:)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
ah ... loaner means borrow, not buy ...

mh
So..., we can borrow a light for the race? How much do the lights weigh? I wouldn't want it to prevent me from hucking every single bump on the course.

Is the course like the XC course from the last race? Or does it go somewhere else?

So..., we can borrow a light for the race? How much do the lights weigh? I wouldn't want it to prevent me from hucking every single bump on the course.

Is the course like the XC course from the last race? Or does it go somewhere else?
Yah, if they said they will have loaner lights. Either way your going to go. Do you do any insane curb hucks?