Quantcast

24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch II

Gambo

Monkey
Hey everyone we will be having another trail work and pre-ride this Saturday at the 24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch course outside of Los Olivos.

The deal is 7:30 to 11 AM we do minor/light trail groomimg, then we do a lap. The date is Saturday Oct. 7th. We meet at the gate off of Zaca Station Road that leads into the race venue area.

Also we are on line to get nearly double the racers that we had in our first year. It's not too late to get in on the fun! Race date is Oct. 28-29, and we will be accepting reg up to 10 AM race day, that's one hour before race start! Get your 2, 4, 5, or 10 person team together now, or race SOLO!

All the info is at www.ridesb.com.

Later,

More info and pics here http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=222261

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Pat you need 8 to 10 people for the KC Branch Law Firm corporate team. We're up there today working the S/F area at 7:30 and will be doing a lap around 10 AM.

You can register up to 1 hr before the start next Saturday, so get all your DH'ers together and do it.

Hecky :monkeydance:

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Even on a DH bike some of you will do two:)
Figure if everyone did 2 hour laps ( which is a long, long lap time) you would need 10 riders to do one lap and two to do two. Its a blast and next year (baby due next weekend) I hope to put a "big bike team" togeather. I rode the course and it will be fun on any bike. Mark Weir's 4 man team won the 24 hours of Laguna Seca on Nomads so you could be in it to win it :)

Even on a DH bike some of you will do two:)
Figure if everyone did 2 hour laps ( which is a long, long lap time) you would need 10 riders to do one lap and two to do two. Its a blast and next year (baby due next weekend) I hope to put a "big bike team" togeather. I rode the course and it will be fun on any bike. Mark Weir's 4 man team won the 24 hours of Laguna Seca on Nomads so you could be in it to win it :)
Yeah, and Mark Weir is a pro, who rides fast as hell, and I imagine so does everyone on his team.