Quantcast

24 inches of love

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
yeah man i cant wait. it's in the color everyones raving about, baby blue. im not really into the color myself so ill be spraying sections another color. the color reminds me of a baby shower :bonk:
how do you like that extra stiff springs mod in your jumper? i got the spring - still havnt switched yet.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
oh i like it, le koy.
good ****.
i like the couch shot - u can tell its a nice, new and clean bike. :)
i'm excited for you - too much fun to ride.
i'm not sure what you're planning on riding with your bike, but if its mostly street/park i suggest switching to tioga fs100's for tires. ALOT lighter and smoother then holyrollers.

Le_Koi

Chimp
Aug 21, 2006
Was sadly the only spacer I had around when I put it together.. I know I have a bunch, but my flat is a mess, can't find it right now :biggrin:

Le_Koi

Chimp
Aug 21, 2006
oh i like it, le koy.
good ****.
i like the couch shot - u can tell its a nice, new and clean bike. :)
i'm excited for you - too much fun to ride.
i'm not sure what you're planning on riding with your bike, but if its mostly street/park i suggest switching to tioga fs100's for tires. ALOT lighter and smoother then holyrollers.
Tioga's? Really, well I have only had really bad experiense with Tiogas, and the last pair I had ended ups a magazine holders in my bathroom. I had holyrollers before I switched to hollys and I allready feel like I have allready won alot in that department. I havn't spec'ed my Fall Guy to be super light, I allready shot that down with my 41T cranks and 48 spoked SAS wheels :biggrin:

I will however look into the Tiogas, they might prove me wrong :)

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
kenda kiniptions are nice too. I'm running one up front and a spec rhythm in the back, it's my favorite so far. I tried getting the tiogas before to no avail...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
i tried searching. whats the dropout thickness on the fall guy?
by any chance are they 3/16" thick? thanks

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
impressive pics in that photo album!
Thanks! I'm really stoked on our little team. Here's one of my recent favorite photos of Guy, who is now riding brake-less. 8 ft out of a 6ft quarter. I can't wait to get some better photos of him riding trails. He's as good, if not better on dirt.

Yeah, DO's are 3/16" on the Fall Guy. Which means that if you really want to run pegs, and/or ride hardcore street, I think the USB Molly is a better choice. The Molly uses 1/4" DO's.

I'm helping to organize a jam in November. Some big names have commited to showing up, and it should be entertaining. The event will be broadcast on Freecaster, so it should be available for anyone to watch.

Sep 8, 2004
Landon -
Guy is an awesome rider, he put on a pretty good show at the jump jam back in september! Here's a few shots of him from then.
He had his FG setup brakeless there as well.

Guy was throwing the 'guns' on his tuck no handers. Pretty funny stuff.

And judging by this last one, I'd say he likes his FG quite a bit. haha!

-James.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Great photos of Guy. Thanks for posting these.

I believe you took a photo of me at one of the Softies Jams doing an "un-turn-down?" Thanks!

Guy is an amazing rider. Casually destroys everything in his path going 100MPH. Billy's incredible too; tons of style and soooo dialed.

Really need to get some team info on our website...

-L

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
James - those are some great pics. Man, does Guy look dialed on the DJ's. Like DThomson said - Berringer/fun style. Although I think it might have been Mad Dog to first have the bar hump in a picture - back in BMXA. The first one is my fav, I can't believe how whipped that is :shock:

Sep 8, 2004
Here's the shot of that unturn-down thing landon. You had it pretty clicked!
I think the first shot of guy was actually a 360/360 variation. I can't remember for sure. And I'm not sure what was more impressive w/ the barhumps. Guy's HUGE stem crushers, or his rapid fire ones. I think he got six of em over one of the jumps. It was five or six anyhow.

-James.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Thanks for posting this! A very biased opinion, but I think it's a great photo! Hopefully I'll be ready to ride again next season.

On the topic of riding photos, Billy has been doing some amazing riding at a private bowl for an upcoming event I'm helping organize with Match Video Zine. Details can be found here.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Sean: A home court advatage is inevitable. The bowl will be open the day before for an all day session however. I'm really looking forward to seeing Sam Miller ride this place. And Adam Hauck. He absolutely shreds. Sam rode soooo well at the Gathering...funny bit of trivia is that Billy didn't even qualify for Park at the Gathering. Which was confounding at the time, and makes even less sense in retrospect. Judging is tough...this one is going to be rider judged so that oughta be interesting. Fortunately don't put much salt in "results." The only result I'm looking for is a good time had by all.

V-digit: As in "Jesus! Tonic Fab has some capable riders?" I couldn't agree more. Really stoked on our little team.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
scooter's new blue molly rivals my rattle can blue molly. We may have to have a biker build off to see who the true winner is :)

yo don, props on the shrub work on the backyard, definite taste right there...

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
New Mollys look really good.

So does having a dialed back yard fun spot. Looks very presentable.

L

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
06 FG #44
i have all the parts, should be built up mid week woohoo

pictured is new coalition cass hub. 12t cog. rlXL. knight bike co tensioner
tektro v w/ kool stops